Toys and figures o the 80s

A

Anonymous

Dear All, Help I am not sure what to do but I have all my sons Star Wars toys and figures in my loft...I need the space and he needs the money as he has just had a new baby. I have no idea what goes with what etc but there is a lot of stuff and i kept the boxes. There is an At-At, Ewok village, X-wing and B-wing fighters, Jabba the Hu.tt, Taun Taun, Rancor monster. Snow speeder , lots of figures, guns etc and lasr cannons and other things like that. How do I post pictures.. I am not very good at this. Too old I expect. Thanks

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Hey, If you can take and post some pictures we can tell you what goes with what and roughly waht you could/would get if you stuck them on Ebay.

A

Anonymous

Thanks.. I have taken some pictures but looking at this site they need to be more detailed and my digital camera is at Jessops being repaired at the moment. How do I post the ones I have ? Heather

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I can honestly say I haven't a baldy notion! :lol: :oops:
I'm sure one of the other guys will tell you tho.

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
The best way is to upload your photos onto a free web album like http://www.photobucket.com then click on the IMG address beneath each photo and paste it into a post on here. It will then appear for all to see :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom