luke farmboy 32 back moc , brown haired variant

han duo

Sith Lord
any ideas ??

PIC_0672.jpg

han duo

Sith Lord
iam after a valuation. , there is damage to the top of the card by the esb sign but apart from that is in great condition , the bubble is like new..

han duo

Sith Lord
boba frett said:
I'd say its worth about Ã'£8.99 - the missing pop and hole behind luke reduces the value :wink:

but i paid Ã'£25 for the figure, its mint with original saber, and as for the pop and the hole ive repaired them :lol:

boba frett

Jedi Master
It wasnt from me - I spotted it via completed items!

Ã'£25 for the figure! I hope its mint for that :?

So you've spent nearly Ã'£40 on recarding this figure, thats half way to buying one moc. I found that when I started to recard my collection - even recards cost too much lol.

And they look good on the wall but deep down you know theyre fake - thats why I've collected the rotj cards, they are a bit cheaper.

Although I'm sure I'll start the esb run when I finish! :evil:

han duo

Sith Lord
boba frett said:

So you've spent nearly Ã'£40 on recarding this figure, thats half way to buying one moc. I found that when I started to recard my collection - even recards cost too much lol.

And they look good on the wall but deep down you know theyre fake - thats why I've collected the rotj cards, they are a bit cheaper.

this is true , but this is an extreame cases as all the rest of my recarded figures i did very cheaply so it does balance out then i add them all together, once ive done my whole collection i'll post photos of the lot as ive got variations etc.. and ive nearly got the lot back on cards .... 8)

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
han duo said:
boba frett said:

this is true , but this is an extreame cases as all the rest of my recarded figures i did very cheaply so it does balance out then i add them all together, once ive done my whole collection i'll post photos of the lot as ive got variations etc.. and ive nearly got the lot back on cards .... 8)

what you got left to do then

han duo

Sith Lord
ive got over a 100 carded/moc/reseals , i dont have any recards as i do have some standards !!

but the only figures waiting to be put back on there cards are

a-wing pilot
lando bespin
nien numb
atst driver
romba
lando general
ev 9d9
r2d2 solid top
lumat
ive got all the cards and iam waiting on a batch of original bubbles, ive relised that if you scrub the edge where you seal the bubbles you can take the paint off so there clean bubbles, and if youve got a cardback 100% repaired it can look as close as your going to get to looking moc, once ive got the next batch of bubbles i'll be complete.

at the minute ive got quite a few variations of figures back on card as well as different card backs (esb/rotj/trilogo), once iam sorted i'll post some photo's..

han duo

Sith Lord
boba frett said:
How are you glueing the bubbles to the card, double sided tape?

either double sided tape or glue , ive got a new superglue which comes in a little bottle and has a inbuilt brush aplicator which is the exact width for bubbles and you cant see any residue if your quick and hold the bubble down at all sides !!

the double sided tape is good but i find that you can see the tape when you get close....

anyway once all my figures are all up i want to do a list of which are reseals and which are moc, i should do a gallery on here or something... 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom