12-Backs

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Hi guys/gals(do we have any?)

Been offered the following 12-backs, i haven't a clue what to offer the chappy for them and this is were you experienced lot come in :p

Boba Fett: The bubble has small dents to all 4 corners and to lower surface of stem .No dents to front surface although some minor scuffing and 2 or 3 fine red paint scratches wherethe front of Bobas visor has rubbed.Bobas weapon is taped to inside of bubble but the top attachment has slipped and unfortunately it wouldnt surprise me if in transit it became loose within bubble , despite the most careful of packing.
no creases to card but when turned to the light the front surface has numerous small indentations and some scratches with no colour loss.On the back of the card someone has in pencil put an "x" over 8 of the small figure pics and scribbly circles around 3 of them.a pencil word has been written below "adventure" on the blue section.

amboba.JPG

amboba2.JPG

amboba3.JPG

amboba4.JPG

amboba5.JPG

Chewbacca: card has slight knock to top left corner. bubble has compression dent with slight whiteningacross front face of bubble level with figures feet.there are also 2 or 3 tinydings.1 level with weapon and 2 at right edge.

amchewie.JPG

amchewie2.JPG

Obi Wan :small crease up from punch hole to top of card .crease from bump to lower left corner.sticky residue top right corner from price sticker removal(no damage.horizontal crease on back only level with top of bubble ..bubble has small dent with whitening top right corner and both bottom corners near where meets card.

amkenobi.JPG

amkenobi2.JPG

amkenobi3.JPG

Luke : No details.
amluke.jpg

Han (big head) :slight stressing to card near logo top rightand running vertically up near white rectangle top left.horizontal crease on back only at top of bubble area.bubble has bulge at top surface to fit head in!!.

amsolo1.JPG

amsolo2.JPG

Stormtrooper:card has no probs and is of the variety which has a matter finish than some .bubble has dent to top right corner and top left corner as well as across whole of top surface.v small dent to lower left corner near where it meets card.

amstorm.JPG

amstorm2.JPG

Sorry for the long post, advise on fair prices would be appreciated please.
Thanks
Kris

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Very nice MOC's Jukesy. I have no idea of value for non graded MOC's though, sorry. :oops:

boba frett

Jedi Master
I would imagine theyre worth Ã'£250 to Ã'£300 each with the exception of Boba Fett, which is probably Ã'£400+. You thinking of offer a price for the lot?

Jukesy

Sith Lord
No not for the lot, if i had won the lottery then yes but unfortunately i haven't. My main ones i would like are boba and large head solo.

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
I reckon Ã'£450-500 for the Boba

150ish for the Chewie, Stormie and Ben as there are a few dents/creases

200-250 for the Luke maybe more if it has no creases/dents and probably the same for the Han.

Always difficult to say without seeing them in person but from here the Luke looks to be in very nice condition and is unpunched and stickerless :)

Jukesy

Sith Lord
He's been offered Ã'£300 ($600) from the U.S for Boba so if i match that then i should be on a winner?

Think i will offer Ã'£200 for the Big Head Solo & Luke also, thanks for the advice m8 :D

Jukesy

Sith Lord
He's from the UK thank god :)

I have included a picture of the back of boba's card which has some light writing on and circles around figures....do you think its worth Ã'£300??

amboba6.JPG

He also accepted bids of Ã'£225 for large head Solo, and Ã'£125 for both Stormtrooper and Kenobi!

Are these prices ok you think?

boba frett

Jedi Master
Seems good to me but that Boba Fett is a pisser - who would leave the figure in the packaging then go and write on the back - facking retard :twisted:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom