TRILOGO MOC IG88 W/ ITALIAN IMPORT STICKER

J_G

Padawan
hello,

please can you give me a valuation for this MOC trilogo IG88 with a italian import sticker on.

it's in good condition with some edge wear and a slight crease in the top of the card. the bubble has a slight ding in the top right.

IGFRONT_zps23c0c863.jpg

IGBACK_zpscf4cdaa3.jpg

i am a cardback collector and would happily swap it for 'foreign' cardbacks i need ;)

thanks for your help,

jonathan.

poncho

Grand Master
nice trilogo ig88 no idea of worth with that sticker bud! just checked out your cardback blog you have some amazing pieces 8)

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
its valued at £80 on the price guide, but thats an old guide plus the fact the italian sticker is unusual im guessing £100 but i could be off?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Not sure myself but I think these things go for a lot more than that. I would wait and see if someone like joe chips in here.

I may be wrong but I think something like this more likely in the hundreds.

It's a pretty uncommon trilogo. It also looks in really great nick.

Jez

Sith Lord
That looks fantastic, I'd be very surprised if that was worth less than £175.

Hey, I've got an idea; wait for Joe to come along. :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
:lol: guys, sorry I don't check this section much these days!

As for a value, well I'd probably agree with what's been said, IG has always been a bit of a bugger of a Trilogo to find and it's definitely still up there in terms of rarity. I might be a bit out on the prices these days but a year or two ago they were selling for around £140-160 (sometimes a bit higher).

The sticker is pretty nice but it does have limited appeal unfortunately :(

I can see a focus collector paying a small premium but I don't think anyone will go nuts over it (even if it is very cool to see).

All in all, I'd say £200-£250 is probably about right value wise given it's good condition, maybe even £300 given the increase in prices on most things these days.

Joe

Grand Master
Oh and Jonathan, I did reply to your email just now but I got an error? Will try again later :)

J_G

Padawan
thank you for all your help guys - it's much appreciated :)

joe, thanks for the email, you're a legend.

ponchobelt, thank you for your kind words about my collection.

i'm ideally looking to trade the IG88 MOC for 'foreign' cardbacks i need. please PM me if you are interested.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom