2 miss cards & other bit's

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hi all

I got a full set of the last 17 all on cards & UN played with, they have however all been removed & have various damage to cards & bubbles, but all the figures are mint bar the R2 which is good con but played with.

Also go these 2 miss carded figures.

& finally the pencil toppers set with all 6 still intact & never removed, box has some creases & 2 items are missing.

Any ideas on value guy's?.

I may be selling the last 17 as I'm after baggies & mint loose really & seriously need to try & keep a focus, thought it may be worth selling the last 17 if it's worth it?

Frunkstar

Grand Master
I'm not sure what to do really, as I got a large collection that cost me most (all :evil: ) of my star wars spending cash & a lot that was not intended for star wars stuff lol, & I was hoping to get a few nice pieces out of the collection, unfortunately I was told at least half of the last 17 carded figures were sealed, which I thought an excellent start to my carded collection??, think again :evil:

They had all been carefully removed from their cards :( so I'm left collecting baggies :|

I just don't think I'm going to get some figures in baggies, like the Luke storm trooper figure & am now in turmoil about what to do for the best with the collection, as I don't yet have most of the last 17 loose for my collection & there the only one's I'm missing bar the Blue snag & can't afford to keep everything.

The 2 miss carded figures & the vinyl cape jawa were the other items I really wanted to keep for my own collection, just as I can't afford the Carded figures I like (first 12 - Fett - power droid etc) but I do like rarities & i presume these should count as a decent start to my carded figures.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thanks for the heads up Fett, so what would you call a good price?, as I'm off to the nec to get rid of some excess, like the new toy line & loose swaps etc.

As after a 20 year gap I'm not clued up about all the prices, just love the collecting bug & it feels good to indulge it again.

Any idea what prices I should ask for the last 17 loose with cards as a whole & individually if I do decide to part with them?.

Any help appreciated guy's

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Search completed/finished auctions on Ebay, thats about teh best way guage prices at the minute.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Click on "advanced search" then just below the options for "categories" is the "completed listings only" option............that's the one you wanna click on!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom