Ben Kenobi 30 back .
Any opinions would be very welcome.
Thanks

Mate, I love the way your PC autocorrects Hoth to your username for you :lol:

I can't help you with values though, other than "shitloads"

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
A 30 back 2-1B recently went on ebay for just shy of £600. I reckon £300-750 for the debut figures, especially if they are in that good condition. Would think Lando, Luke, Han and Leia would be at the top end. Not sure on the Ben- dunno how rare it is.

sith-smith

Grand Master
you could be looking at up to £1k on most of those though it's very fickle at the moment. A figure sell for £1k then a few weeks late the same figure comes in at £600

A Luke Bespin sold for £2k a while back and everyone thought that was overpriced. Then one sold for £5k the other week!

HST is probably the rarer of the ESB characters you listed. So currently I'd have thought £1k would be the starting point

Ben is one of the more common 30 backs Star Wars characters, but still, probably rarer than the others on that list. It's a hard one to value. The last two I know of that sold were back in 2004. One went for £900 the other went for £1k. Though I really don't think that's anything to go by though. They were sold alongside other 30 backs which were around £4-600 depending on character, so if you consider how much some of those now go for you could increase the Ben from £1k in a similar amount. It's still just a guess.

The problem with Ben is that he debuts on a 12 back, so debut collectors are more interested in the 12 than the 30. On the other hand he's rarer than the 12. I'd start at £2k and go from there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom