Some Uzay Series Figures

cybernick

Hello,

I am a new member from Turkey. My collection focus is mostly high end collectibles. But I own some Uzay series figures. Any idea about the value of those?

13546861245_a3d594ce71_t.jpg
aslan adam 4

13546957223_085d1f4bb0_t.jpg
aslan adam 3

13547190324_f2b0b1aa86_t.jpg
aslan adam 2 by niko.fenerli, on Flickr

13547185554_75305b45e0_t.jpg
aslan adam 1

And side by side with Kenner ones.

13724977654_f753fe9420_t.jpg
photo 2

13724587195_914306e6cb_t.jpg
photo 1

turkdlit

Padawan
Selam Niko,

I think we chatted ages ago on the Turkish star wars forums.

The chewie looks to be in good shape, it is one of the most common figures but if the weapon is legit I would say $300-$350.

The tie fighter pilot is the toughest to find light boot variant, one on Ebay just went for $300 (the seller wanted $550 which is way too high).

The at at driver is very yellow and a commong figure, I would say around $100 for it.

Hope this helps. If you sell the chewie please let me know, I had to sell mine a while ago and need to replace him. Cheers,

Mete

cybernick

Hello Mete. Nice having update from you. Than you for the reply. I do not think to sell them yet. But if I do you are the first to learn.

turkdlit

Padawan
No problem. Glad to help....there are some guys here on SWFUK who collect Uzays, so please consider offering them up for sale here first should you decide to let them go. Good to hear from you again!

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
jasdev999 said:
Wow guys...I never knew these were so collectible. thanks for sharing these.

What would a Turkish Stormtrooper be worth?

I think chazb73 had one for sale loose in fantastic condition without the weapon for £220. The weapons for these bootlegs can sometimes be worth as much as the figures as they are quite quirky sometimes and I know there are at least 2 major variants for this figure, possibly more but you will need an uzay collector to verify. I think it's the bands around the elbows which are different.

As for mocs or cardbacks. Well, that's a whole new world. The stormy card is pretty call though. Pretty trippy with a swirl behind the figure.

jasdev999

Jedi Master
Mr-shifter said:
jasdev999 said:
Wow guys...I never knew these were so collectible. thanks for sharing these.

What would a Turkish Stormtrooper be worth?

I think chazb73 had one for sale loose in fantastic condition without the weapon for £220. The weapons for these bootlegs can sometimes be worth as much as the figures as they are quite quirky sometimes and I know there are at least 2 major variants for this figure, possibly more but you will need an uzay collector to verify. I think it's the bands around the elbows which are different.

As for mocs or cardbacks. Well, that's a whole new world. The stormy card is pretty call though. Pretty trippy with a swirl behind the figure.

Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom