1992 video boxset

A

Anonymous

Hi guys

has this box set and not sure if its worth anything or the best place to find out. i have looked on the net but no luck.

you guys have any idea

cheers

waldo

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I've never seen that box set before but it looks like one of the earlier ones. It's impossible to say what it's worth though as there are so many VHS tapes out there and now everyone wants them on DVD or now Blu-Ray or HD DVD !!! :lol:

Your best bet is probably decide how much you want for it and put it on ebay with a BIN price, maybe with a best offer option.

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
I have the videos but not the box. Guessing it was maybe a shop exclusive at the time?

Sadly videos aren't worth much these days
:(

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i have that new hope ,bought it of a market forÃ'£9 just before dvds came out ,proberly get a pound for it now on car boot ,though you may et more with it being full set with the box

Graham_Marshall

Padawan
Ive got this set with the box but Empire hasnt got the hands holding the lightsaber picture on the spine :roll: I think I paid about Ã'£5.00 for it.

I started collecting the VHS trilogy tapes 2 years ago. I have about 30. There was a lot released over the years. "Last time ever"...yeah right!

han duo

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
i have that new hope ,bought it of a market forÃ'£9 just before dvds came out ,proberly get a pound for it now on car boot ,though you may et more with it being full set with the box

you need hope :!: :D :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom