luke jedi card

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
how much for a luke jedi knight ,jedi card (kenner )with bubble plastic figure mount green bit off card for cape.bubble is still half attached and could be resealed so you would never be able to tell it had been opened

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
it just card ,bubble,backing plastic and that green bit off card for cape ,but it would reseal like new and i may just stick a fig back in with a repro blue saber :twisted: :twisted:
i,ll posts some pics later and show you how good i am at taking figs out with out causeing damage to card

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
heres the pics

DSCF0296.jpg

DSCF0297.jpg

DSCF0298.jpg

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
yeah 8) 8)

but look at it this way.i bought this a 8d8 ,lando skiff and bib fortuna for Ã'£90 i took the 8d8 off the car stuck another in there and flogged it for Ã'£16
so that made the price i paid Ã'£74 .did same with lando and got Ã'£45 :shock: :shock: 8) back for that Ã'£29 for 4 mint 100% origanal figures and i still have a bib card to stick a fig on aas soon as han duo gets is finger out and a luke jedi to recard .so if i get a tenner for bib Ã'£19 paid and who knows what would happen with the luke ,i could end up making profit .
i have a tie pilot on way as well off kneonlight which will calm my cravings to remove this boush and biker scout

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom