british death star

han duo

Sith Lord
gustie said:
is it the plastic tower one or the circular cardboard one?

the plastic tower one was the american version...the cardboard one was the u.k version.. ive got the american one , its near mint with box and instructions.... but iam on the hunt for a boxed u.k one. if anyone sees one at a good price then let me know... :D

han duo

Sith Lord
i think it was dave112112 or something like that,,, itseems everytime i go to bid that ****er slips in with a second to go.....then he get the item and a week later hes selling them for way over the odds, the bitch of it is he always gets the good stuff thats cheap then sells it for a load......

iam not bitter :D :D

Ron

Sith Lord
i had 1 about 6 month ago han bought it off ebay for Ã'£80 the person had low feedback about 8-10 and payment was by cheque(which i think put a lot of people off) it was all complete and it was it reasonable condition box was a bit tattie i resold it 3 months later for Ã'£387 including posage 1 off very few things i have made money on. I seen a person from america a few weeks ago wanting Ã'£110 buy it now or submit best offer it never sold ebay can be strange sometimes

han duo

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
I'm always wary of sellers who list some items with private bidding and yet other items as normal. :evil:

me too, at least have the sence to ask a mate to bid on it for it to reach a reasonable price that your after so you dont have to get seen off by ebay charges .... :roll: :wink: it just says to me i cant be trusted ! :cry:

han duo

Sith Lord
kerry1977 said:
Once you have your Death Star Han is that you then got 1 of everything

no i dont have a hoth playset (ive got the probot and turret , and the imperial attackbase) but i dont have the hoth playset, jawa playset as there both the same really and i cant be arsed with them .. i might track them down if ive got bot all else to do ! apart from that ..yes i think iam about 99% there..just need inserts for one or two but no big deal got all the instructions just need a couple of boxes (which iam geting soon).... i might sell it all once ive got the lot :lol: :lol: :wink:

sith-smith

Grand Master
well, I have four death stars if you ever need one.

plus a couple hoth ice planets.

:lol:

:roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom