FKS Empire Strikes Back Stickers

malskelton

Youngling
Hi guys

Just found the forum as I'm looking for some help

I've been a Star Wars collector for 30 years +, but for the last 15 years or so I've been focusing on TTM autographs and less on figures and other collectibles. This weekend however my parents are moving house and my old boxes in their loft have been opened

In one of them I found some FKS Empire Strikes Back stickers .... when I say some I mean quite a few

I have a sticker album ( which for some reason has the last page missing + short about 25 stickers )
I have around two hundred loose stickers and I have over 130 sealed packets

The quality control on the packets leaves a little to be desired - 10 or so have come open over time, some have been cut off centre so the borders aren't symmetrical - but I must admit I didn't realise I had this many

So I'm looking for some valuation advice and whether anybody is interested in any of them - willing to sell individual stickers or lots or packets in lots of 10 for example

Thanks for any advice

Mal Skelton

Palifan

Sith Lord
I collect these FKS stickers and have done so for years now. I'm trying to finish off my childhood album and am 2 off, numbers 136 and 148. If you have either of these I'd love to hear and take them off of you if possible. The ones on ebay tend to go for 50p - 2 pounds as singles but are normally cheap to buy in bulk like these - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&ghostText=&_sacat=0&_nkw=esb+fks&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc
I've seen complete albums and sets of the stickers go fairly cheaply but sometimes people have more interest and can push the price up (just the way ebay alsways is).

As for your back page missing it's probably because this page was used to fill out your missing stickers back in the day and send them off. Mine is filled out with my missing ones but I never sent it off. I also have another album complete I picked up off of ebay a few years ago for around 20 pounds but I'd still prefer to have my childhood one complete. I even used to have the sticker box they came in as I asked the newsagent I used to buy them from for it. Shame I don't still have it but I do see them up for sale every now and then.

Ian

malskelton

Youngling
Palifan said:
I collect these FKS stickers and have done so for years now. I'm trying to finish off my childhood album and am 2 off, numbers 136 and 148. If you have either of these I'd love to hear and take them off of you if possible. The ones on ebay tend to go for 50p - 2 pounds as singles but are normally cheap to buy in bulk like these - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&ghostText=&_sacat=0&_nkw=esb+fks&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc
I've seen complete albums and sets of the stickers go fairly cheaply but sometimes people have more interest and can push the price up (just the way ebay alsways is).

As for your back page missing it's probably because this page was used to fill out your missing stickers back in the day and send them off. Mine is filled out with my missing ones but I never sent it off. I also have another album complete I picked up off of ebay a few years ago for around 20 pounds but I'd still prefer to have my childhood one complete. I even used to have the sticker box they came in as I asked the newsagent I used to buy them from for it. Shame I don't still have it but I do see them up for sale every now and then.

Ian

Sorry for not replying sooner - I've just joined this forum and posted a Yak Face sale thread which got quite a bit of interest and I had to reply to a few PMs

I will go through my box of loose stickers - I'm 99.99% certain I'll have the two you need, when I find them I'll send you a PM so you can give me your address. I don't want anything for them, just glad to help somebody out with a long running quest

I think it will be a case of just listing some packs on Ebay and seeing what happens

The page in the book that is missing isn't the order form page - I expected it would be, but that is still pristine ..... for some reason the page with the Cloud City jedi dual stickers has been crudely cut out. I bought the album second hand in the 90's and hadn't removed it from the plastic sleeve until now ... very disappointed

I have three of the sticker boxes in various states of disrepair. I got them all from a local book warehouse that was a treasure trove of forgotten items

Mal Skelton

Palifan

Sith Lord
Thanks for offering to send the stickers on if you have them, that's really good of you and would complete my childhood album which would be fantastic :D

That's a shame to hear about the page missing, it's so strange what kids do to their possessions but I guess we're all guilty of that at some point growing up. I remember lending a kid my Fangoria magazines whilst I was growing up and then getting them back with some of the pictures cut out! He said that he liked them but didn't seem to have any thought that they weren't actually his to do what he liked with, idiot!!

One last thing is If you have a sticker box you'd let go of then please drop me a line as it would be a nice thing to own again and would finish off the whole FKS thing for me. :D

Keep me posted with those stickers and all the best with any other sales you have.

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
Just wanted to say a massive thanks to Mal for helping me complete my childhood FKS sticker album :D

It's been well over 30 years since I started on this album and it's amazing that it could get finished off now in 2015.
This forum just keeps giving and this was such a great gesture from a new member who I hope will stick around and maybe I can return the favour in some way one day.

A very happy Ian :D :D :D

malskelton

Youngling
Thanks for all the positive comments, no big deal too be honest - I have over 200 loose stickers so finding 2 to help somebody complete a 30 year long collecting mission was a no brainer

I collected Star Wars CCG cards back in the 90's and I'm one short of the Premiere Black Border set so I know how it feels to be so close but so far away ( mine is more because I can't be bothered to pull the trigger on Ebay rather than scarcity )

I'm just happy to be able to help somebody reach a collecting conclusion - it's a cool feeling and reward itself

This board has been a treasure trove of information already, and I'm hoping to plug some gaps in my loose vintage figures collection while possibly moving on my Last 17 figures to finance my new found motorbike habit

Thanks for all the welcomes

Mal Skelton

lonewolfie

Hi guys/Mal Skelton I'm looking for 11 FKS Empire stickers to complete my collection. They are numers..16, 29, 78, 83, 171, 195, 200, 203, 209, 216 & 221...can you help?

Keith

philip jarvis

Hi guys, I have just found the forum, I'm looking for FKS Empire stickers to complete my two collections. I have numerous swaps that I would be willing to exchange for my wants or exchange, I just got into it with my grandsons with the new lot that have just come out, got the old albums out of the loft along with spare stickers all in good condition. so as well as FKS, it seems I will also need panini and topps stickers It looks like I have found all or most of the albums, all with a few missing, so if any of you out there are interested please let me know,
Philip

sypdh003

I have amassed a few spare now completing two mint albums. All I need is no. 47 to finish the last album.
Happy to help anyone out who needs stickers to complete their collection also.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Pulsar said:
Hi guys

I'm looking for ALL the stickers to finish my album.
Can anyone help me out?

I also need the album!

I've got stacks of stickers Paul. Send me a PM mate and I'll dig out what I have.
I bought a display box full last year but only wanted the box.

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Oh Mark that is mighty decent of you 8)
I do feel kind of bad now as i was just jumping on the bandwagon and going one up on the previous requests.
Basically having a laugh which has backfired :oops: :p

Anyway i should be ok, i have a complete Book and an incomplete one from my childhood which i should be able to fill with my sparrs ..... :wink:

Attachments

• 20170112_170426.jpg
    20170112_170426.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG-20161116-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20161116-WA0003.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 476
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom