Full Set or Individual Figures

phreatobite

Jedi Master
Is the whole worth more than the sum of its parts?

I am considering if it would be better selling a complete loose set (94) of vintage figures individually or as a set. All the figures are C9+ with original accessories.

What would you value a full set?

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
I think a c9 complete full set would be worth £1500 (not including a vinyl jawa)

thats as in if you were to sell each figure individually on ebay you would get around £1500, buts thats long!

selling as a job lot though i think people would expect you to drop a bit in price so i'd go £1250.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Individually should always give you a bigger return.

Not sure on a value although there is this thread that could help with indivdual prices http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17490

phreatobite

Jedi Master
That's pretty good for the whole collection and it would save a huge amount of time/effort over selling them individually.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
If you look on ebay there is an auction running in the u.s at the moment which is only 60 figures, most of the last 17, yak, the band, the first 12, some jawas, troopers, a bunch of coins and all with weapons and thats already at £1200...... :)

so would say more like £1500 then for a full set.

phreatobite

Jedi Master
Just to update everyone who has shown an interest: I've sorted and bagged 60+ figures, numerous doubles and variants. The rest are at my parents, which is handy as I'm going home for Easter. I'm planning on bringing back the rest of this set and some modern stuff I want to move on.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah, selling as a whole will get you less money but save you a hell of a lot of time and hassle. Way it goes. Plus there's the 'money all at once' or in drips and drabs conundrum.

phreatobite

Jedi Master
And here it is:

S1080001_zpsnprtlqn8.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom