The Star wars trilogy special edition mug glass 1996 ?

Anna quinn

Youngling
Hello,

I looked for a presentation topic but don't really found it, so I will go here.

I'm a 28 years old man who live in Quebec, Canada. I always like Star wars (not a really big collector fanm but like the movies and some product/toys .... ) .

Here comes the summer and I discovered a passion for garage sale and flea market. So I travel in the country to look for item for my collection and I decided to buy somes interesting items and give them a new home with new owner instead of a dusty attic.

Finally, I found few days ago, a mug (beer ?) from Star wars. I looked for information on internet but couldn't find anything.

Can someone help me with this item ?

I would like to know its story, why I can't find information easily and surely its price, because I think to sell it later.

Thanks in advance,

Richard_H

Grand Master
It looks like the 7up/Pepsi glass.

Not worth anything I'm afraid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Foreign-Belgium-C3PO-Special-Edition-Trilogy-7up-Pepsi-Orange-Glass/131455703959?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D32476%26meid%3D496abc2cfe254eaabb04bceb6f561690%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D151686408981

Anna quinn

Youngling
It's not the same. The arts is resembling but in my case, the glass in heavy and thick. And there is a mug wrist. After, maybe there are from related set but I want to be sure of it.

Especially since I don't find the exactly same on ebay or amazon.

Richard_H

Grand Master
Yeah I was looking at that. The one I posted was from a Belgian auction. I assume Pepsi in the States had a better run of them although I can't find one offhand.

Anna quinn

Youngling
I want to sell it but at the right price. I don't want to rob people so if it cost 100, I will sell it at 100. If it's 10, then it will be 10.

But I don't want people to rob me neither.

So I must be sure of its origin, story and value.

Anna quinn

Youngling
I don't want a goldmine but if I can't find information on it and nobody seems to really know what it is, doesn't it mean that it's rare and maybe interesting for a collector ?

I will wait for a few more response, and if I don't learn anything interesting, I will put it on ebay for a bid.

New information : There is the number 30 under the glass.

I found another one with boba fett on it. NUmber 22 under the glass.

indianawars

Sith Lord
Rare doesn't always mean desirable, collectible, or expensive. Most SW collector are prepared to pump big money into the vintage toy line and not into these type of sidelines (especially anything 90''s and onwards) What you have are a couple of glass mugs with star wars characters on them from 1996. I don't see any real value in them.

Anna quinn

Youngling
Ok, thank all you for your interesting replies.

I will surely put it on ebay for 50 $ ( the 2 glasses ) or bidding from low prices. We will see. Maybe a glasses collector will be interested.

[email protected]

There were actually 4 glasses, Darth, Boba Fett, Yoda, and 3CPO and I purchased them I believe at a Pizza Hut mostly likely in the Dominican Republic, possibly in Costa Rica, or Colombia back in 1996

Topace

I bought mine (Boba Fett) at a Pizza Hut in Puerto Rico. Got Vader the other day at a flea market. They are pretty nice, not worth a lot, though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom