.Q.

Jedi Master
Howdy all, yep I'm one of the paint error hunters and she is a beaut! 8)

Would certainly suggest she's worth more than a meagre £15 but not sure beyond that... :?

Taken the liberty of sending a PM, just in case she's for sale. :wink:

walkie

Sith Lord
Thanks for your help, it's a nice figure not doesn't fit into my collection and I don't fancy starting another mini focus ;)

talldroid77

Padawan
Forgive my ignorance on factory error figures but would it not be possible to simply chemically strip the paint off a section of a figure and pass it as an error? It would be a fiddly job but possible.

I'm sure the above figure is a genuine factory error but I can't really see how that could be proven?

Thnx :)

indianawars

Sith Lord
I suppose there are way to remove the paint, but you'd probably end up damaging the plastic in the process. Where as the plastic on this looks to be completely untouched by any chemicals.

walkie

Sith Lord
talldroid77 said:
Forgive my ignorance on factory error figures but would it not be possible to simply chemically strip the paint off a section of a figure and pass it as an error? It would be a fiddly job but possible.

I'm sure the above figure is a genuine factory error but I can't really see how that could be proven?

Believe you me and I've tried several methods but 'completely' removing paint is a lot harder then you think.

talldroid77

Padawan
walkie said:
talldroid77 said:

Believe you me and I've tried several methods but 'completely' removing paint is a lot harder then you think.

Ah ok - it's not something I've tried. Guess I mentioned it as I used a decorators wipe to clean an LFB the other day and ended up smudging the belt paint - rest of it unaffected.

I'll take your word for it m8 :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom