Tri Logo Bossk advice.....

lejackal

Grand Master
I would say no more than £200, you can get and AFA 80 for £260 or best offer and there is an AFA 85 for £360 or best offer. And for a spot of AFA bashing the 80 looks better and is unpunched. An unpunched and ungraded one sold on the 22nd November for less than £170, that being the BIN price and best offer was accepted.
Seeing as we're both after the same figure we should have a pact not to bid each other up :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
If you are looking for an ungraded one in c7-c8 then you should be looking at around £120-150 max. Mint ungraded would likely be closer to £200 (perhaps a bit less) with a high scoring graded one being closer to £300.

Bossk, like many other characters on Trilogo cards, has a habit of not turning up at all for 6 months and then all of a sudden 6 will show up in the space of a few weeks, definitely worth waiting for a good deal on one instead of overpaying.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Agree with Joe, I would say he is a medium rarity trilogo character and personally I wouldn't pay more than £150 for one, unless it was absolutely perfect.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom