Valuation of "Yak Face" from the POTF (1985)

MartinDK

Hi all,

I am Martin, 40 lightyears and from Copenhagen. Back in the good old Star Wars days in the late seventies and eigthies, I was playing happily with a lot of SW toys. :p I don't actually collect vintage Star Wars merchandise, but I found a box at my parents' place stuffed with SW figures and vehicles. A few of the figures are from the POTF.

After searching the internet, I realized that some of them might be of some value, in the "monetary" sense of the word. :wink:

For instance, I found a (loose) "Yak Face" with original weapon/gear in a fairly good condition (no loose limbs or clearly visible scratches):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-dy1sB958w&sns=em

There is no COO-tag on the figure. It just says "(c) LFL 1985".

I might sell it depending on the price. Any ideas of its current value? With the upcoming SW movie, it would probably make more sense to wait?

From the POTF, I also have Barada, Amanaman, EV-9D9 in a similiar good condition with original weapons/gear.

Cheers,

Martin

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Hi Martin,

sounds like you had a good find.

We'd be happy to help you out with valuations and possible sales. Post some pics of what you have first of all and then we can take it from there.

Cheers :)

MartinDK

Thanks for the reply. :) I made a video of "Yak Face" (see above), but I can take some photos as well.

Cheers,

Martin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom