Palitoy Chewbacca 12bk carded figure

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
Any ideas out there how much this might be worth? It is still sealed, unpunched, the bottom left corner is lifting slightly, although has not worsened since being bought 5 years ago, and the top right corner is lifting, although less. There are also some creases on the card, not that bad though! Any ideas anyone!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I have a palitoy 12-back r2-d2 with a spider crack on top of the bubble and part of the bubble has fallen inside. It looks minty mint apart from that. That's worth about Ã'£120.

Given the state of the bubble and the bad condition of the card as well I'd say about the same. You may get more if you find someone who needs a chewie for the set of 12. It is the hardest figure to find.

Jason

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
Hi! Thanks for the welcome! I might do, i think my wife might for me! I quite like it, not sure really, i just thought it might be worth a bit, thats all

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
In good condition they are worth Ã'£500 upwards however, once the bubble starts to lift it does affect the value a hell of a lot. Its good to see another Chewie around though 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom