21 MOCS, some tri logo, some palitoy

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Good afternoon guys.

The following have been sat in a cupboard gathering dust so I'm considering selling most if not all. If any of you can help me out with valuations I'd be grateful.

Cheers

Mark

ROTJ 77 backs. Most of the bubbles have some yellowing, Bossk's has a hole in the top.

Threepio is a Palitoy 65 back, Chewie is a 48 back with palitoy promotion on back.

Back of Chewie

Luke Jedi is Palitoy 65c variant with French, Dutch and German. I recall the bubble on Ben had some lifting when I bought him 20 odd years ago and I always thought he was a Toni, but can't see any Bens on the TT list.

Wally is a Palitoy 45 back and FB Luke is a Palitoy 65 back.

Three tris, seen better days esp Sandy but would make decent space fillers.

Couple of Empire beaters and French Jawa

As I say I'll probably be looking to sell most of these once I've got a fair forum price for them. The ones I'd be reluctant to let go are the Luke Jedi, Luke Hoth and Yoda. But let's see.....cheers.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Hello

I'm going to stay away from the valuations here but I would be interested in that Tusken if you have a price for it.

There are a few others there as well but principly that Tusken.

Hopefully see these in a game thread soon.

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
Hello

I'm going to stay away from the valuations here but I would be interested in that Tusken if you have a price for it.

What's a "game" thread mate?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Sparky P said:
Mr-shifter said:
Hello

Think it's a typo, means ''sales thread''.

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
theforceuk said:
Sparky P said:
Mr-shifter said:
Hello

Think it's a typo, means ''sales thread''.

Thought so. Yup, once I get valuations, I'll stick em on. Am sourcing some star cases and cardboard boxes.

Am conscious I've put a lot up but I have looked on e bay and none really match. I want to sell them on here too, not over inflated e bay where buyer and seller lose out!

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
Nice cards

Once you have a price I would be interested in Jedi Palitoy cards - Luke, Ben, Walrus Man and C3PO. Also on Trilogo tusken.

Cheers

Mark

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Ok Mark, I'll give you first dibs on those once I get some prices. Mr Shifter first on the Tusken then you.

If this is a frowned upon practice, please can some one let me know. Don't want to break any forum rules.

lejackal

Grand Master
Sparky P said:
Ok Mark, I'll give you first dibs on those once I get some prices. Mr Shifter first on the Tusken then you.

If this is a frowned upon practice, please can some one let me know. Don't want to break any forum rules.
It's only frowned upon because I didn't ask first lol

Palifan

Sith Lord
Looks like this little lot could be sold before a valuation is even given....maybe someone needs to start the ball rolling on the price as this is a valuation section.

Sorry that I can't help but hopefully you'll receive some prices soon (Oh and best of luck to those of you who are after the odd piece).

Ian

lejackal

Grand Master
Having sold 2 recently and seen one of the ones I sold moved on for more the Meccano Jawa is worth £110-130 assuming no cracks
77 Back Leias seem to be around the £60/65 ballpark
Bossk about £70
Vader about £100-110
Luke Hoth £135
Lando Skiff £50/60
Yoda I would say £135 but could be wrong
2 one b no idea
Fett £300-350 with the creasing maybe, again could be wrong, it is offerless and it will attract Fett tax
65 Back 3po about £100-110
Pop up R2 I would like to say £250-£300 but these days who knows, Jimi Wooley has a focus and should know current market value
Chewy - I have an idea but I'm also interested so will leave that to someone else
Tusken around £100-120 I think Iain sold one that was a bit better for about £130/40 recently
Imp Commander about £100-110, again I think Iain sold a similar one recently
B-Wing Pilot £35-40
Stormtrooper in that condition about £80
3po not a clue how much the Palitoy tax would be
The other 4 Palitoys I'm a) not sure and b) interested so will leave that to someone else.

Good luck with the sales

Carl

lejackal

Grand Master
Update to my earlier post - Iain sold his tri imp commander for £90 but it had a better bubble and worn hanger, his tri tusken sold for £135 but was in better condition

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Thanks to all. I'm gonna put what I've got values for up now. As I mention in my sales post, you will have to bear with me regarding postage and packing as I'm awaiting the materials coming.

Cheers.

obiwannacollect

Jedi Knight
Can't see the whole r2 in the pic but there seems a few creases etc. In today's market a mint one is worth £250, I think that would fetch £160-180 on ebay but it depends on the overall condition.

itfciain

Grand Master
Call him and he shall come

I'd go the following

Fett £300-350 sounds fair - providing no damage to the bubble
77 Back Leias seem to be around the £60/65 ballpark - I think that is top end but a good starting price
Vader about £100-110 - about right
Bossk about £70 - too much as it is cracked - probably 25GBP for me
21-B - nice card - if no cracks in the bubble then I would go 90-100GBP
Luke Hoth £135 - about right - maybe closer to 150GBP as it looks to be a nice card
Yoda I would say £135 - again i think closer to 150GBP in todays market
Lando Skiff £50/60 - about right
65 Back 3po about £100-110 - agreed
Pop up R2 I would like to say £250-£300 - probably 300GBP right now
Chewie - I would say 70-90GBP
Luke FB - would need some better pictures of that one
Luke Jedi - is the bubble is sealed then about 100GBP
Wally - maybe 140-160
Ben - if lifting then maybe 30-50 depending on how bad
Imp Com - prob 70GBP
Tusken around £100-120 - about right
B-Wing Pilot £35-40 - about right
Stormtrooper in that condition about £80 - sounds high to me - maybe 50-60GBP in that shape
C3PO - palitoy tax should take it over 100GBP if it is sealed - maybe one of the Palitoy guys can say if this is a hard one to fin
The Meccano Jawa is worth £110-130 assuming no cracks - agreed

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom