Luke Stormie

yoda

Sith Lord
Hi I would be grateful if anyone could give me an idea how much this figure is worth. He has no helmet or blaster. I bought this from eBay and you guys spotted the helmet and blaster wer repro.
I have been lucky enough to buy a complete figure from the forum yesterday. I am not sure now weather to keep this figure and try to complete him or move it on.
Any help appreciated.

[im
20160516_194842_zpss72thg6b.jpg
g][/img]

yoda

Sith Lord
Ok thanks guys fair enough I had no idea. I might keep him for awhile then. What's the chances of getting a helmet and blaster? Or is that like trying to find hen's teeth as the saying goes?

scott82

Jedi Knight
yoda said:
Ok thanks guys fair enough I had no idea. I might keep him for awhile then. What's the chances of getting a helmet and blaster? Or is that like trying to find hen's teeth as the saying goes?
No there are helmets and blasters out there but might need to look around a bit and just be careful because theres tons of repros out there too.

yoda

Sith Lord
scott82 said:
yoda said:
No there are helmets and blasters out there but might need to look around a bit and just be careful because theres tons of repros out there too.

Thanks it is very hard finding one I have been looking and no luck. Unfortunately I have also been caught with a repro helmet. It was spotted on the reference thread it looks like someone drilled out the insides of a stomie figure helmet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom