Trilogo Luke Jedi (green sabre)

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Thinking about selling on a few figs to put cash towards a SW/ESB card. I thought I might have picked this up on here about a year ago (Iain) but I can't find any emails to confirm so not sure where I've got it from or what I paid.
The bubbles in great shape and the card is excellent too. The only negative being a slight wave.

Appreciate any pointers on the value :)

7a41274d-fbd3-4a6f-97cf-0e48b42b11b5_zpsmcapylar.jpg

15818b79-1e09-4515-9ee6-0ad1c173897c_zps8mnyt2we.jpg

P1020634_zpsnginosse.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
Very nice - whatever you paid then, I am sure it is worth more now !!

I would think that you are looking at a minimum of 150GBP and to be honest in that shape you will probably get closer to 200GBP

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Thanks Iain :D I have absolutely no idea what I paid, you're right it would have been less than that though as I have a limit what I can spend - unless it was one of those ebay purchases involving a couple of vodkas and a decent pub wifi ! :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
Maxf and Walthamwookie are likely both interested parties worth contacting to sell to

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Very nice. Nice Palitoy bubble on a Trilogo card. As Iain says 150 is assured and in an auction you'd get 180, maybe 190. Not seen one hit 200 yet but you never know!

I would also be interested in this if he comes up for sale.

lejackal

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Very nice. Nice Palitoy bubble on a Trilogo card. As Iain says 150 is assured and in an auction you'd get 180, maybe 190. Not seen one hit 200 yet but you never know!

Whoops, thought you had one :oops:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:

Whoops, thought you had one :oops:

I have a TL bubble version, mate, but would like a nice Palitoy bubble :)

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Thanks for everyone taking a look and giving me advice.

I've decided to try the figure out at 180 (plus 4% or gift and shipping which will be £9 fully insured up to this value).

There's seems to be a few people who might be interested so to be impartial, but also to give people who've shown interest first a heads up, I'm going to put the figure up for sale on the forum at 10pm tonight (BST) and whoever PM's me first after I've listed the sale will be in line for the figure.

Hope thats ok and not breaking any house rules etc :)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
stratpack said:
Thanks for everyone taking a look and giving me advice.

I've decided to try the figure out at 180 (plus 4% or gift and shipping which will be £9 fully insured up to this value).

There's seems to be a few people who might be interested so to be impartial, but also to give people who've shown interest first a heads up, I'm going to put the figure up for sale on the forum at 10pm tonight (BST) and whoever PM's me first after I've listed the sale will be in line for the figure.

Hope thats ok and not breaking any house rules etc :)

Great way of doing it: transparent and fair. Too many times have I seen people help out with valuations in the thread only for some weasel just to send a PM and secure it based on one, sometimes incorrect, valuation.

I see it's sold already and good to see it offered here. Was too much for me but a super condition card for the buyer, so well done to both.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom