CE Medallions

Joe

Grand Master
I only managed to pick up four of the CE panel medallions and I've come to the conclusion that I'm probably not going to bother trying to complete the set so thought I might as well just part with the four I did get.

What are these worth guys? I'll just sling them up here in the FS section as I don't like selling on eBay!

Attachments

• medallions.jpg
    medallions.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 313

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Joe said:
I only managed to pick up four of the CE panel medallions and I've come to the conclusion that I'm probably not going to bother trying to complete the set so thought I might as well just part with the four I did get.

What are these worth guys? I'll just sling them up here in the FS section as I don't like selling on eBay!

I'd be keen on the Falcon and the Tie if you want to do a little bundle deal...
Cheers
S

Joe

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
Joe said:

Cheers
S

Yours if you want them mate!

What's fair? £30 posted for both? If so, does anyone want the other two for the same price?

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Joe said:
SAVORY100 said:
Joe said:

Cheers
S

Yours if you want them mate!

What's fair? £30 posted for both? If so, does anyone want the other two for the same price?

Emailed you for paypal etc. - thank you :D

Joe

Grand Master
Cheers Carl and Steve! I've put the remaining two in the sales section for £30 posted :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom