20 backs prices

coomber75

Sith Lord
Hi guys trying to get a 20 back run, any idea on prices i need to expect, i have a few but a lot of key ones still missing...

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
oooh 20 back kenners. I only have a Wally 20 back B that I got as part of a deal with a big discount on him. I tried to sell him to facilitate an upgrade for £1100 but no takers.

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I could advise in terms of 21 backs (LXW, DSD, Power droid, R5, Hammerhead, Snagg and Wally)that I wouldn't expect to pay over £500 for a nice 80 grade for any of them apart from for Greedo and of course Boba. Most around £350 -£400.

Can't advise re 1st 12 on 21 backs.

For Palitoy, double the Kenner price!!!!

coomber75

Sith Lord
Awesome thanks sparky... Ok so i can now officially start to hunt, have luke ben snag tusken... Just need 16 more lol if you know of any let me know guys :)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I've been collecting the 8 debut caractors on the Kenner 20 back card for about 3 years now, if your patient then I don't think you need to pay more than £300 - £350. Their all pretty common and it depends on how much you won't to splash the cash.

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
theforceuk said:
I've been collecting the 8 debut caractors on the Kenner 20 back card for about 3 years now, if your patient then I don't think you need to pay more than £300 - £350. Their all pretty common and it depends on how much you won't to splash the cash.

Agreed, problem is those bastard palitoys then start working their charm :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom