Probot Baggie

MrKutzzy

Padawan
Hi all

Im at a toy fair at the moment and there's a chap with about 20 ish probot's in heat sealed baggies , The baggies have no writing on them , just plain .
Was wondering if this is correct or he's sealed them himself ?? And also what are they worth as he's looking 20-25 quid each .

Cheers
Dave.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Sounds cheap to me, seen a loose used Probot sell for that.

I've seen the baggies in the past, no details on them, just plain.

lejackal

Grand Master
MrKutzzy said:
Hi all

Im at a toy fair at the moment and there's a chap with about 20 ish probot's in heat sealed baggies , The baggies have no writing on them , just plain .
Was wondering if this is correct or he's sealed them himself ?? And also what are they worth as he's looking 20-25 quid each .

Cheers
Dave.
Assuming genuine £40 or so each

MrKutzzy

Padawan
Cheers lads.

I done a google image search and they look correct , Going back to see him and offer £15 :D

Cheers
Dave.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Poo. If I'd seen this on Sunday I would have asked you to pick me one up. Think the other 18 may have soon been spoken for here, too, at that price. Great price.

MrKutzzy

Padawan
He wouldnt take £15 , I only picked up the one for £20 ....... Could of brought a few but left them for someone else to come across :D
The guy said he brought them as a lot about 10 years ago and they've been sat in his loft ever since , He also said he'll take a loss on them if he sold them all for £20 a pop .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom