ESB valuation no longer required. Please archive.

Scott

Padawan
DSCI0034_zpssm0prspg.jpg

DSCI0035_zpsqvylejc4.jpg

DSCI0039_zps7lb6dqsv.jpg

DSCI0041_zpswabr8ynv.jpg

DSCI0043_zpsieewmymq.jpg

DSCI0048_zps9z8vttp7.jpg

Thank you. :)

lejackal

Grand Master
Have patience and if you can't wait for a reply, as evidenced by your bumping check ebay completed sales

Scott

Padawan
lejackal said:
Have patience and if you can't wait for a reply, as evidenced by your bumping check ebay completed sales

As you can see jackal, I am asking this to be archived, and I am not "Bumping", so you can refrain from a snotty comment on this occassion.
Also you never paid the Paypal fees when you bought two items from me, even though I specifically stated that you should add 3.4% if not F&F gifting. Admittedly, only pence, but If I had lost that amount on each sale I have made on here, I would be quids down now.
You also arrogantly typed "My address is on Paypal" when I asked where to send the items to. I barely knew how to work Paypal then.
I also haven't a ****ing clue how to "check ebay completed sales" as I do not use ebay for sales. Your some "Jedi Master" :lol: Please would the administrators terminate my "account".

Goodbye to all the good folk I have had the pleasure of either talking or selling to on here. Thanks also for the valuations and good advice in selling. I hope you all continue to enjoy a hobby you all so clearly love.

Scott. :)

lejackal

Grand Master
To clarify I'm not an admin on here and have no input to the running of the forum.

indianawars

Sith Lord
Scott said:
lejackal said:

As you can see jackal, I am asking this to be archived, and I am not "Bumping", so you can refrain from a snotty comment on this occassion.
Also you never paid the Paypal fees when you bought two items from me, even though I specifically stated that you should add 3.4% if not F&F gifting. Admittedly, only pence, but If I had lost that amount on each sale I have made on here, I would be quids down now.
You also arrogantly typed "My address is on Paypal" when I asked where to send the items to. I barely knew how to work Paypal then.
I also haven't a ****ing clue how to "check ebay completed sales". Your some "Jedi Master" :lol: Please would the administrators terminate my "account".

Goodbye to all the good folk I have had the pleasure of either talking or selling to on here. Thanks also for the valuations and good advice in selling. I hope you all continue to enjoy a hobby you all so clearly love.

Scott. :)

Hi Scott,

Relax my friend... I'm 100% sure it wasn't meant in a malicious tone. Carl is a lovely guy, I can assure you.
Stick around buddy. From what I've seen, you've learnt a lot about the hobby whilst you've been with us. It takes a little time to earn our trust, but you're getting there. We can all say things in the heat of the moment, so have a goodnights kip and start fresh with us tomorrow :)

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Hey Scott, we recently had a trade on an R5 and you were a right legend when it came to sorting the postage issue.
I've dealt with Carl too and you only need to read his posts to see he's a top bollock bloke.

This has to be just a misunderstanding and an easy one to sort out. How about a burying the hatchet over a nice sherry at the next farthest from?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom