EFX STORMTROOPER HELMET - HELP PLEASE.

Plastictothemax

Youngling
Hi all

I am not new to collecting but am very green when it comes to certain SW Collectibles. I have shown an interest in a Limited Edition EFX Stormtrooper helmet but have no idea of it's true worth. It is the Fibreglass version limited to 500 pieces and looks to be in pretty good shape and is complete with all paperwork / box etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 340
  • s-l1600-2.jpg
    s-l1600-2.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 336
  • s-l1600-1.jpg
    s-l1600-1.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 340

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Very nice, can't help on value but I'm sure the guys will chip in on here to give you and idea.

I know EFX released a version not long after the Master Replicas version finished after the loss of licence, but then EFX released further fibreglass runs and ABS plastic runs.

They used the moulds From the MR one based on the Hero lid from ANH as opposed to the stunt version.
So they are a very nice piece. There are ABS EFX ones on Amazon at the moment for around £240 but they are the plastic ones.

Hopefully some of the guys will give you a steer on this lid, as there are some troopers on here and MR enthusiasts

Good luck :wink:

lejackal

Grand Master
DB94 knows a fair bit about MR stuff so I'd take a stab that he may have a fair idea about this, maybe also try the modern section/props section or a FB group called the cargo hold

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom