Tri logo boba valuation

Droopy

Padawan
Hi guys,

Can anyone give me a rough idea of what the going (inflated) rate is for a c9 loose painted knee unpainted dart boba fett?

Not looking to sell but wanting to buy and just want to make sure I don't overpay.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Droopy

Padawan
So I got hold of one for £110 off eBay. Described as having tight limbs and I could see from the pics that the paint was excellent so I thought I had got a fair deal.

It arrived this morning and apart from one tight leg, all of the limbs are quite loose and move freely without having to push them but it does stand ok. The paintwork is so good that I'm torn between keeping it and sending it back!?!

Is £110 quite a toppy price for good paint but loose limbs? Would you expect tight limbs AND good paint for that price?

Any advice appreciated

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
TL fett is commanding daft prices in my opinion, but it's like anything else, if you want one then currently you have to pay market value ( be that overinflated or not) or wait around for a bargain.

Put some pics up for us to see Mr Fett :D

Droopy

Padawan
I don't mind paying the going rate, but I'm just not sure if I've paid the right price for one with three loose limbs.

Here he is, as you can see the paint is good

Attachments

• IMG_4040.PNG
    IMG_4040.PNG
    232.9 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_4042.PNG
    IMG_4042.PNG
    241.2 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_4043.PNG
    IMG_4043.PNG
    232.5 KB · Views: 329

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Paint is spot on, nine times out of ten the pouches are always chipped where the arms rub. To find one this good I would say he's a keeper for the money you spent.

Droopy

Padawan
Thanks guys, that's reassuring. I'm definitely gonna keep him then. As you say the paint is minty and he can stand up in my display cabinet so what more could I want!

indianawars

Sith Lord
Personally for me it's about the eye appeal of the item - Nobody knows the limbs are loose when looking at it. I have loose limbed figures, but look cherry mint. As long as it stands up, don't let it bother you.

itfciain

Grand Master
These are notorious for loose limbs - that one does look really nice though and is probably a decent buy for the money - would still have a word with the seller - shouldnt be describing tight limbs if they aren't

Droopy

Padawan
indianawars said:
Personally for me it's about the eye appeal of the item - Nobody knows the limbs are loose when looking at it. I have loose limbed figures, but look cherry mint. As long as it stands up, don't let it bother you.
Yeah that's what I've decided and it looks spot on and stands up with no bother so why care about loose limbs!

Iain - I did exactly that and he was really good about it and is giving me a £20 partial refund so it only cost me £90 which I reckon is a good buy - especially if they are known for loose limbs.

Thanks again chaps, I can now be happy that I've ticked off one of my favourite variants!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom