Help Required Please

Oswin5

Youngling
I am looking to get a rough valuation on the following star wars figures and vehicles, any help would be much appreciated as despite spending hours looking I am still none the wiser as there seems to be a wide range of figures for the same item and I'm unsure what they actually go for. I am more than likely going to sell these items so where are the best places to sell, this website, Ebay, official auctions etc??

Anyway the items I have are as follows, all figures come with no packaging:

Luke Skywalker with retractable light saber (1977 Hong Kong)
Darth Vader retractable light saber missing but vinyl coat intact (1977)
Chewbacca (1977 Hong Kong)
Stormtrooper (1977 Hong Kong)
Boba Fett (1979 Hong Kong)
Imperial Stormtrooper - Hoth battle gear (1980 China)
AT AT Commander (1980 Hong Kong)
Imperial Tie Fighter Pilot (1982 Hong Kong)
Squid Head with cloak (1983 Hong Kong)
Logray - Ewok medicine man Inc head wear and hand held stick/weapon (1983 Hong Kong)
Logray - Ewok medicine man (1983 Hong Kong)
Princess Leia (1983)
Bib Fortuna (1983 Taiwan)
Biker Scout (1983 Taiwan)
Gamorrean Guard (1983 Hong Kong)
Chief Chirpa (1983 Hong Kong)

Also have a figure that I can't find the details for, he is dressed in all black with a red eye strip on a black helmet, he also has white symbol on each shoulder.

In terms of vehicles I also have:

Return of the Jedi X wing Fighter battle damaged ina box but box damaged, also has two of the clip of guns for the wings missing.
Return of the Jedi Millennium Falcon
AT AT Walker - No box

If you need more information please do not hesitate to ask and I will come back to you ASAP. Again, any help is massively appreciated.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
The best way to get an idea on figures will be to post up pictures, condition is everything, and also if they have original weapons with them

The figure you are not sure on sounds from your description like Death Star Gunner

URL=http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/Michael-smith1/media/image.jpg1_zpsgzlmslzz.jpg.html]
image.jpg1_zpsgzlmslzz.jpg
[/URL]

Put some pics up and I'm sure you will get advice you are looking for

Oswin5

Youngling
How do I upload pics?

It keeps telling the pics are too large but I've only taken them on my iphone, each pic around 2mb?

lejackal

Grand Master
Oswin5 said:

Does that work?

If so I will upload the rest.

Thanks
Spot on mate, some nice figures there - they'd sell easily here, just get valuations first, I'd expect to receive a few PMs. Don't let the imperial gunner, bottom right, go for less than £40 and Luke in the middle probably £30 as the saber looks good although the figure looks a little discoloured

Oswin5

Youngling
Thanks mate, much appreciated feedback.

Any feedback on the vehicles? (assuming the photo bucket worked)

lejackal

Grand Master
Falcon £125
X-Wing £25 - missing two cannons and the canopy
AT-AT £50
Boba Fett about £10 and the rest £2-£7 each

Oswin5

Youngling
Thanks again Lejackal, so you would think in the region of £200 for the 3 x vehicles plus around £90-100 for Luke, Imperial, Fett, & Stormtrooper, leaving around £26-91 for the remaining 13 figures?

Total of around £320 to £390 for the lot?

lejackal

Grand Master
If you sold as a lot you'd likely get £250 tops, best prices will come with individual sales.
If you want to minimize the hassle sell the gems individually on here and then let the rest run in a 10 day no reserve auction ending about 8pm on a Sunday. Probably leave the Fett in the job lot to attract a bit of fett tax to the sale.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom