Estimated valuation please

star wars wales

Hi.

I have found my old collection of star wars memorabilia (please see attached pic), and am looking to sell to someone who genuinely has a passion and love for them. Most figures come with original guns/accessories.

Please any ideas on rough value and how best/where to sell.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 20161104_142159[1].jpg
    20161104_142159[1].jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 503
  • 20161104_142200[1].jpg
    20161104_142200[1].jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 503

MarkG

Jedi Master
You'd probably be better of selling as individual pieces to get maximum money from this.

Would need better pictures of the figures, as I see a fair few there that are missing parts, capes etc !! There's also a couple of what looks like ewoks that have been painted in the middle... they would be worth pennies, not pounds in this case.

Yak Face (bottom row second from right) is the figure commanding a few £££'s right now, so you'd be looking at £130-£165 (depending on condition) for that one alone.

Vehicles will also vary depending on completeness, and condition.

You'd be best to sell them on here as there are no fees like Ebay.. plus we are all a friendly bunch and will make sure you get what they are worth.

poncho

Grand Master
God yeah if you have the patience and time sell individually you make lots lots more than a joblot sale

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
I'd be very interested in buying the Yak Face and possibly the A Wing Pilot if he has the right gun. Trying to put together my last 17 again.

lejackal

Grand Master
As a compromise if you don't want to sell piece by piece sell the diamonds ie Yak Face, A-Wing Pilot, Lando General etc separately to get the best return on them and sell the rest as a lot

Good luck whatever you do.

Also if this is your childhood stuff maybe keep the figure that means the most to you - pretty much any collector that has their childhood stuff prizes it above anything else and those that don't have it wish they did

coomber75

Sith Lord
Would be tempted as a whole package uf u wanted to move it on, but id listen to the guys and keep it once its gone its gone

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom