Rotj moc leia organa valuation

starwars00

Jedi Knight
Morning guys
I am currently in contact with a guy who is looking to sell his leia organa on rotj card. I know this is a htf card and this is a very nice example. I personally valued it around £450 to £500 tops, however he has decided he wants £675.
Just wondering what you guys think is a fair price? Is he asking the right price and I am being tight? :wink:

Cheers
Luke

image.png

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Personally I wouldn't want to pay more than £500 but with prices these days I wouldn't be surprised if he gets £675 for it

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
That's a beautiful moc you don't see often. I'm astounded at the prices realised on ebay and no doubt this one would approach silly prices if sold there. I remember following a nice poorly titled/worded example on there a year and a half ago and reached £372 and i thought that was expensive back then. If the back of the card is as tidy as the front then this one would interest collectors who are inclined to grade.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Wow that is a stunner, you will definitely pay a premium for the clear bubble. I think your offer of £500 is very fair though, it's not super rare.

starwars00

Jedi Knight
Yeah she is pretty fit! :wink:
Apparently his boiler has gone bang so I might get it for a fair price.
Thanks for the input guys!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom