Valuation Please

diz79

Just gone through my mums loft and have a lot in v good c10 condition.

Ive put figures in two pictures ones which are of more value than the other, is there a distinct way of telling which Dath Vaer you have or is it just by the lightsaber which I cannot find.

These I believe are more sort after

3587xms.jpg

These less so

33adr48.jpg

Space ships
1znwets.jpg

More recent bits im guessing arent worth much
rr5us0.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Love seeing loft finds like this :)

There's nothing of any high value in this lot but that's not to say it's worthless either, far from it. The figures appear to be in decent condition and some have weapons so that's the real value.

It all depends on how you want to sell. You'll get the most return by selling individually but this is also 10x the hassle.

If you want to sell as a job lot then expect to be bid down on price as the buyer will want to piece it all out and maybe cherry pick the items they want for themselves or a dealer will normally want to make at least 50% profit.

The later stuff you have pictured is carboot fodder, a couple of quid.

The ships look ok but I reckon most of that lot will be split down for spares - £75-ish. The value of the 12" Vader is the sabre which is missing so he's £25 as is.

You'll need to show better pics pf the figures for pricing individually but I reckon maybe £200-250 as a job lot. The really valuable weapons tend to be the small blasters.

walkie

Sith Lord
diz79 said:
"in v good c10 condition"

"Any help would be greatly appreciated"

C10 really??? FX-7 with broken arm, x-wing Luke with paint wear on the boots, discoloured R2 sticker for starters.

Some decent photos wouldn't go a miss, but don't expect to retire ;)

diz79

Thanks for quick response will try and upload better pics soon.

I didnt write all were in C-10 condition I think that is quite obvious.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Paploo (Ewok in the middle of the 3) is probably the most valuable at around £30. Yoda probably next, although looks like he's missing his cane.

I'd be interested in the Hoth Stormtroopers, AT-AT Driver, Royal Guard, Stormtrooper and Tie Pilot, if/when you come to sell. Please let me know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom