tri logo moc first 12 price please

xaar

Padawan
Hi all,

Could you give me a price idea for the first 12 in trilogo MOC quality C8/9 or afa 80/85

Approximate Price please

I have the impression that it often runs around 350£

private message if you prefer

thanks,

MarkG

Jedi Master
Just so you know, not all the first 12 appeared on Trilogo cards, so if you were thinking of a set, it's not going to happen.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Original R2, Original C3PO & Death Squad Commander

Out of the ones that are available, the Jawa is one of the top 5 rarest of all Trilogos...well over a few £k for that easily.

Edd or Joe will be able to give you a better idea of prices.

Joe

Grand Master
This should give you an idea of prices for all the SW characters that were released on Trilogo cards, obviously not all of them are first 12:

SW Trilogos.jpg

The first 12 figures that didn't get a true Trilogo release are the original solid dome R2, original fixed limbs Threepio, Power Droid & Death Star Commander however you can find both the solid dome and DSC figures on Trilogo cards.

FWIW I don't consider the DSC miscard or the Meccano Trilogo solid dome R2 as part of a "first 12" Trilogo set but then again I find the whole idea of a first 12 Trilogo set rather ridiculous anyway :lol: :roll:

xaar

Padawan
Super joe

I am looking for an alternative to collect the first 12 in moc the 12 back are so expensive, and I like the tri logo

MarkG

Jedi Master
Why not collect how I did ?? If you go the any card route you'll get a nice variety and for not a huge amount of money !!

First%2021%20Part%201_zps6avnioae.jpg

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Safer to stick to the 1st 12 backs !! , I would mix up Palitoy and Kenner. A lot of people have tried the Palitoy route and unfortunately did not complete

yoda

Sith Lord
A lovely C-3PO 12 back on the forsale thread at the moment, I wish I could afford him. It may suit you if within your budget.

xaar

Padawan
Or i can collect 12 back C prices are lower

The one for sale is beautiful but i prefer without price tag

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
MarkG said:
Why not collect how I did ?? If you go the any card route you'll get a nice variety and for not a huge amount of money !!

First%2021%20Part%201_zps6avnioae.jpg

Great idea. Possibly in reach for us mere mortal collectors.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
The other problem with the first 12 characters on trilogos is that several of them are bloody difficult to find. Although not particularly rare, Luke Han and Leia very rarely come up for sale as they are so desirable, so if you are impatient you could easily spend double the amount Joe's price guide lists them for. Vader is probably the easiest and cheapest to find, followed by Ben.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
It's here, but you may need to join his Facebook group to be able to download it:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/909891459052518/files/

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Also, not sure if everyone would agree but IMO several of the first 12 characters are harder to find on a trilogo card than any other (excluding rare foreign cards of course.) Luke, Leia, and Jawa are definitely more scarce on trilogo cards than any other. If budget is putting you off 12 backs, you may be better off trying to do an ESB or ROTJ Kenner run. I tried to do a ROTJ run a few years ago but Leia is very expensive these days.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom