Plush Ewok values

Annie

Youngling
Afternoon

Ebay sold listings aren't much help at the moment; I've got a vintage plush Paploo in it's box, with tag. Toy is as new, box is slightly beaten on edge. Sold listings for plush in boxes on eBay at the moment seem to vary between £65 and £200 (suspicious of the upper one though as they seem to have sold four for £199 each). I bought it at Farthest From a couple of years ago, but clearing out everything that isn't related to my (non SW) focus right now.

I've also got two loose Woklings (Leeni and Mookie) and a large plush Latara without her accessories; none of them have tags and all are in cuddled but fair condition. Not enough Woklings sold on eBay to give a decent idea on rough price of those, but I assumed about £10-15 each?

cheers

mumbo

Sith Lord
Might want to get in touch with Grant C.

Would be interested in the Paploo if it comes up for sale. What did you pay for it at Farthest From?

Annie

Youngling
mumbo said:
What did you pay for it at Farthest From?

Now, that'd be telling ;-)

I thought it was Billy Bargain at the time.

Grant's the one who always has a hangover at FF, yes? Actually, that doesn't really narrow it down much does it... ;-)

Don't want to let it go for too little as TBH I need the cash.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Annie said:
mumbo said:

But in all honesty, £35 I think, which I thought was a Billy Bargain at the time. Grant's the one who always has a hangover at FF, yes? Actually, that doesn't really narrow it down much does it... ;-)

:lol: :lol: yes that would be Grant, send him a PM although I suspect once he's sees Plush Ewoks he'll respond in the thread.

I'm happy to wait for valuations to make sure you get a fair price. Maybe stick some photo's up as this will always help with valuations.

Annie

Youngling
mumbo said:
Annie said:
mumbo said:

But in all honesty, £35 I think, which I thought was a Billy Bargain at the time. Grant's the one who always has a hangover at FF, yes? Actually, that doesn't really narrow it down much does it... ;-)

:lol: :lol: yes that would be Grant, send him a PM although I suspect once he's sees Plush Ewoks he'll respond in the thread.

I'm happy to wait for valuations to make sure you get a fair price. Maybe stick some photo's up as this will always help with valuations.

Cheers :)

I'll whack some pics up later, just had an idle moment at work and thought to ask.

Grant likes stationery too, doesn't he? Seem to recall quite a good (hungover) presentation on Helix stuff at FF a while back. I've got a RotJ pencil case to get shot of as well, will get some pics up of that later.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Last wokling I got I paid £3 for.

I would probably give you a tenner each for them. I'm collecting pre cuddled Ines for my daughter.

Let me know if you are interested.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom