Valuations/information on my collection.

DiscoJimbo

Youngling
Hi folks. Apologies if I'm breaking any protocol but I'm after some information about my Star Wars collection.

I'm not currently able to list/photograph individual items but I have some pictures of some of the collection from some years ago.

A lot of the items are from the late 70's/early 70's with a bit of Special Edition and Phantom Menace era stuff.

Without seeing individual items, is there anything that jumps out as rare or particularly valuable? Let me know if you need any further info.

Thanks for your help. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1637.JPG
    IMG_1637.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 660
  • IMG_1641.JPG
    IMG_1641.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 655
  • IMG_1640.JPG
    IMG_1640.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 658
  • IMG_1639.JPG
    IMG_1639.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 655
  • IMG_1638.JPG
    IMG_1638.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 652

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
You have some great stuff there! A mix of vintage and modern but plenty of stuff people will be interested in. I'm no expert in cardbacks or modern but I'm sure others can help you out, some of those "Palitoy" ones are surely worth some cash.

DiscoJimbo

Youngling
Thanks. Sadly, most of the figures and toys didn't survive 'the loft years' but there's a lot of boxes, magazines, comics, card backs, trading cards, etc.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Some cracking stuff there!

Things that stick out to me straight away are the Helix items, the Vader and R2 pencil case can be really valuable depeding on condition.
Also the drawing set, if that's complete it can be £150.

The Palitoy Cantina is another piece that sticks out as being very sought after, espeically complete.

Are you looking to sell or just looking for valuations?

Cheers

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Bloody hell good spot! I didn't even notice the Helix stuff

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Lots of nice bits and pieces all round there. As Mark says the Helix bits will possibly get the most interest from a collector as they look to be in great condition.
The two blasters (Han and Multi-position) and the Empire Mquarrie Portfolio would interest me personally.

DiscoJimbo

Youngling
I don't have the two blasters, just the boxes, sadly. I love the Empire portfolio so I don't think I'd part with that. I am looking to trim the collection down and could do with the funds but not completely sure yet what I want to sell.

What's the best way to get individual valuations?

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Decide what you want to sell first, then take a group shot of everyting together, we can give you ballpark estimates on those items.

I've sent you a PM so check your messages folder.

coomber75

Sith Lord
god I miised the cantina set too lol as the guys say some nice bits, put up pics of what youwant to sell then valuation lots easier

DiscoJimbo

Youngling
Thanks. I'm hoping to start cataloging and photographing stuff soon. Interesting the pencil cases are so valuable, going for £100 to £150 on eBay ot seems.

DiscoJimbo

Youngling
SublevelStudios said:
Is the 12" R2 D2 box complete with figure? Would like to add that to my collection.

Yes, I have that figure! Not sure if I'd part with it. Depends what it's worth.

lejackal

Grand Master
I'd be interested in the die cast Falcon, Star Destroyer and Snowspeeder if you could email me some better pictures please?
Address is in my signature.

Thanks

Carl

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
That's a nice eclectic mix of Star Wars memorabilia. It's worth checking the Star Wars hardback novel to see if it's a first edition. That would fetch a nice price. You can check this by looking at page 183 and seeing if the printing code S27 is displayed in the gutter.

DiscoJimbo

Youngling
jedi_mister said:
That's a nice eclectic mix of Star Wars memorabilia. It's worth checking the Star Wars hardback novel to see if it's a first edition. That would fetch a nice price. You can check this by looking at page 183 and seeing if the printing code S27 is displayed in the gutter.

Great info, thanks! Can't wait for some time to go through stuff now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom