R5-D4 With Original Harbert card back

winnebago88

Padawan
My boss at work has been telling me for months he has a box of his Star Wars figures from when he was a kid at home and that he would bring them in to show me. Well today he actually brought them in and this one caught my eye most.

I have had a good search but couldn't find much info. Does having the original card back add much to the price of a loose figure like this?

IMG_1452.JPG

IMG_1451.JPG

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Very cool! Yes that Harbert cardback will definitely add some value. How much I'm not sure personally but I'm sure one of our cardback collectors can help.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Ooooh. Nice. That cardback and colour combo looks great.

No idea on value but I know someone who will be interested in buying it. Well, maybe three but one in particular.

winnebago88

Padawan
I agree it looks very nice.

In total he has 9 complete, loose figures with the card backs. He also has a Sand Person with the 12 back card but no gaffi stick unfortunately.

I asked him what he was going to do with them but he is unsure at the moment.

winnebago88

Padawan
I will speak to my boss when he comes into work tomorrow morning and see what he says.

I think he was full of nostalgia today after having a look at them all but I'm sure it will wear off and he will probably want to sell them.

IMG_1453.JPG

That's the box of them all. Some Palitoy backs also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom