New to the site - advice for valuation help needed!

wilsmatt

Youngling
Hi All,

Great site....some really useful info on here!

I've got a reasonably large collection of vintage figures, collected from 77-85, they have been sitting in the parents loft for about 25 years so are in the condition they were last played with. I'm looking to sell the collection, and from some initial research the prices vary based on rarity and condition. I don't really have the time at the moment to list them all individually on ebay, but will do for perhaps the higher value figures. I am in the process of matching the figures to weapons, as I still have most of the accessories.

It would be great if someone can have a quick scan of this initial picture, and give me a few hints as to whether it would be worth selling in 'bulk' or pricing up individually.

Thanks for any help....cheers.

http://imgur.com/a/7QGpa

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to the forum!

You definitely have a few valuable ones (I won't say rare because no loose Star Wars figures are rare, they made millions of them.) Yak Face could be worth £150+ if in good condition, and you have a few other "last 17" worth £30+ each. Your original Luke looks in nice shape too so could be worth £50. There are plenty here only worth a few quid each but if you can find the accessories that takes them all up to £10+.

You will make at least double selling them individually. At the very least sell the three or four valuable ones separately.

walkie

Sith Lord
Post up a few 'smaller group' shots to get a valuation. Whilst it's not enforceable, it's consider good manners that if people on the forum help you, you at least offer them for sale here first.

wilsmatt

Youngling
Thanks for the info, I'll update later with some smaller group shots with weapons and accessories.

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Looks like you may have the blue painted helmet boba fett variant in there too which is worth £150+ if it is

coomber75

Sith Lord
Some nice figures and some cash for sure!! Couple of nice white stormies... Let me know if you are selling them :)

wilsmatt

Youngling
Thanks for the feedback!.....pretty much all the figures were purchased as the original trilogy was released....I remember Greedo was the hardest to find at the time!

I do remember bulk buying a few stormtroopers and rebel soldiers nearer then end of production!

I'd be happy to sell on here, please bear with me while I put together some more detailed pics over the next few days.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom