Original Boxed Figures

legard

I had pretty much all the figures and ships etc as a child as my great auntie worked in a toy shop and used to bring me a figure every week, hence I had quite a few duplicates I never even opened. I sold pretty much all my figures, crafts etc about 10 years ago on ebay and wish I hadn't now as my 4 year old is Star Wars mad now and keeps asking me why I sold them as he'd like them. Anyhow I still have a few kicking around and kept a couple of ones I never opened but never and still don't think they'd hold much value, but thought I'd see if anyone had an idea of what they may be worth. Not the best conditioned boxes, but still unopened after all.

Thanks

Attachments

• PDback.JPG
    PDback.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 250
  • PDfront.JPG
    PDfront.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 255
  • RCback.JPG
    RCback.JPG
    187.6 KB · Views: 255
  • RCfront.JPG
    RCfront.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 249

lejackal

Grand Master
A similar condition rebel commander sat on eBay for months with a buy it now price of about £45 so even allowing for an uplift in the Trilogo market you would have to say only £50-60 and probably the same for the power droid as you can get them case fresh most months for £120.

legard

Thanks for the info guys. I always think as they're unopened they'd be worth a fair bit after 30+ years of purchase, but obviously a lot of people went one step better and actually sealed them. Big percentage increase in price, but not in the greater scheme of things. I'll hold on and put back in the box in the loft then I guess.

Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom