die cast snowspeeder

gustie

Sith Lord
how much is this worth?!
snowspped.jpg

Jedi83

Padawan
Hmm, Havent seen the snow speeder with the grey blasters before. Ive just got the creme coloured one. How many varients are there?

spoons

Grand Master
Jedi83 said:
Hmm, Havent seen the snow speeder with the grey blasters before. Ive just got the creme coloured one. How many varients are there?

is your one vintage?

All the ones I've ever seen have grey blasters, and in that condition I think Gustie would be lucky to get more than £5.

Jedi83

Padawan
Yeah its definetly vintage. I've had it before they released the new one.

You can see it on the left of the pic:

vintagecentre.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
Jedi83 said:
Yeah its definetly vintage. I've had it before they released the new one.

You can see it on the left of the pic:

vintagecentre.jpg

:roll: :roll:

Gustie's one is the die cast one, it's about a 10th of the size of your one :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Don't worry about it Jedi83 :D , I'd no idea Diecast existed when I started collecting, or indeed, when I started posting on here.
You learn something new everyday, even if most of it is to do with Coo markings and variants! :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
Jedi83 said:
Yep still learning all the time. Please can somebody explain what die cast is :?:

It's a type of production technique. It just means the metal was poured into a mould - just like the matchbox cars,

There were a range of mini ships released back in the day, the TIE bomber is the only rare one (although there is a Darth Vader Tie with small wings that's rare too).

This is all of them minus the bomber

diecast.jpg

and the speeder on its card

12thFeb2008030.jpg

Jedi83

Padawan
Ahh I see. Thanks for the explanantion spoons. And what do these go for? How much is the Tie Bomber?

spoons

Grand Master
No problem :)

You can pick up all the loose ships for £5-£20 depending on condiiton, and the TIE bomber goes from £50-£100 loose.

I've been building up a carded collection, and they've cost me between £25 and £40 pounds each (and some of those were graded).

Palitoy ones cost a bit more, as do ESB cardbacks but there not very popular so they're very cheap :D

My Takara TIE was only £25

japanesetie.jpg

The boxed ones cost a bit more, I've seen a resealed TIE bomber go for £200, and MIB £500ish???, but I bought these three for £120

diecastYWICMF.jpg

gustie

Sith Lord
jedi83 - i like the troop transporter you got there :)

i want to find both variants loose.

is yours a palitoy one?

Jedi83

Padawan
They look really smart spoons. Keep up the good work. Thanks for the explanation too :D

Jedi83

Padawan
gustie said:
jedi83 - i like the troop transporter you got there :)

i want to find both variants loose.

is yours a palitoy one?

Hi Gustie, hmm palitoy? I am not too sure, I will have a look tonight. Its the one with the electronic sounds. It still has its celaphane wrapping on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom