ESB Palitoy 30 Back Ugnaught

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Just wondering your thoughts on this, any advice appreciated...
Palitoy 30 back Ugnaught...I'm fairly sure that its been resealed, However, it Looks very well on display. Figure itself is mint inside bubble...
IMG_20170127_200257.jpg

IMG_20170127_201710.jpg

IMG_20170127_202122.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Can't help with a price more than a gut feeling, but I'd say he's got to be £150 at least. Yes, it's a reseal but what a cracker! If I saw him at a fair and was in a buying way I could be tempted to go nearer £200 for him. Love the little pig faced dude.

lejackal

Grand Master
£40 wouldn't have been horrendous if it was a card back and figure in that condition. For a reseal that good looking it's a steal

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Beautiful card and bubble but as far as I can see he is missing his footplate. I think personally anything over £100 would be great. Nice find.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I was just coming back to this thread after my last comment not two mins ago to check the very same thing, Andy! I had completely forgot to check that first around. On reflection I think you may be nearer the mark given the missing footer. I sold a Bossk reseal to a member her not long ago. Not as good a reseal but a Bossk which is a mean mo-fo to find and I think I let that go (admittedly at a mate's rate) of £85 or £90. Ugnaught is somewhat less desirable but this really is is nice condition.

Dan,what did you give for your lovely Luke Bespin reseal at CE3?

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
If u hadn't said reseal and the footer was there in place I would have said sealed :!: It's only that last pic that discreetly shows it's a reseal :!:

He looks great 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom