Molded face Luke Jedi

Droopy

Padawan
What would you chaps say is a fair price in today's market for a mint molded face Luke jedi with snap cape, blue saber and original blaster?

Im looking to buy one so any help would be appreciated.

Andy

Droopy

Padawan
poncho said:
£60-£90 depending on your buying outlet ie forums/facebook/ebay

I think I might be lucky to get one inside that range at today's prices, especially with a snap cape and blue saber!

The prices I'm looking at on eBay are all well north of £100 :eek: I will keep checking the listings and hold out for a bargain.

poncho

Grand Master
Droopy said:
poncho said:

I think I might be lucky to get one inside that range at today's prices, especially with a snap cape and blue saber!

The prices I'm looking at on eBay are all well north of £100 :eek: I will keep checking the listings and hold out for a bargain.

i apologise :(

im out of touch :oops:

i think the key for me with any future valuations from my self would be to add a 20-25% on my top end price figure for the infux of latest vintage hype

Droopy

Padawan
poncho said:
Droopy said:
poncho said:

i apologise :(

im out of touch :oops:

i think the key for me with any future valuations from my self would be to add a 20-25% on my top end price figure for the infux of latest vintage hype
I think we all need to do this with the way that prices are moving currently. As a relatively new collector, and someone focussing on loose figures and variants, I sadly feel partly responsible for the increase in demand and inflating prices.

However I'm also tight and unwilling to pay current market rate for most things so my impact is minimal! :D

Darth Satan

Youngling
I was always of the understanding that the moulded face variants all came with green sabers and regular capes?

Droopy

Padawan
Darth Satan said:
I was always of the understanding that the moulded face variants all came with green sabers and regular capes?
Interesting, I'm not sure tbh but lots of them seem to get paired with blue sabers and snap capes, maybe just so they can add a premium for each one!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom