Vehicle Valuations Please ....

castlegrayskull

Padawan
Cleared out a load of stuff from my loft recently .. got a bunch of stuff I'm ready to part with. Need some price suggestions please?

Photo 18-02-2017, 19 16 48.jpg

Photo 18-02-2017, 19 16 35.jpg

Photo 18-02-2017, 19 16 27.jpg

Photo 18-02-2017, 19 14 01.jpg

Photo 18-02-2017, 19 11 45.jpg

Photo 18-02-2017, 19 10 48.jpg

Photo 18-02-2017, 19 09 08.jpg

Photo 18-02-2017, 19 08 19.jpg

Photo 18-02-2017, 19 07 08.jpg

castlegrayskull

Padawan
I could be wrong .. but I had guessed some of these were worth more ?

Hello,

I'm interested in the:

SPEEDER BIKE
BOXED ENDOR FOREST RANGER
BOXED ISP 6
BOXED INT 4
BOXED CAP 2
BOXED AST 5
BOXED SLAVE 1
BOXED X WING
BOXED SCOUT WALKER

I'd offer £150 for the above items plus postage.

lejackal

Grand Master
castlegrayskull said:

Hello,

I'm interested in the:

SPEEDER BIKE
BOXED ISP 6
BOXED INT 4
BOXED CAP 2
BOXED AST 5
BOXED SLAVE 1
BOXED X WING
BOXED SCOUT WALKER

Please name and shame them, that is ridiculous

SPEEDER BIKE £10
BOXED ENDOR FOREST RANGER £25
BOXED ISP 6 £20
BOXED INT 4 £15
BOXED CAP 2 £15
BOXED AST 5 £15
BOXED SLAVE 1 - £70
BOXED X WING - £140
BOXED SCOUT WALKER - £50

Droopy

Padawan
castlegrayskull said:

Hello,

I'm interested in the:

SPEEDER BIKE
BOXED ISP 6
BOXED INT 4
BOXED CAP 2
BOXED AST 5
BOXED SLAVE 1
BOXED X WING
BOXED SCOUT WALKER

That is extreme low balling and disappointing from a forum member! We all like to get a good deal but that it taking the piss! :twisted:

I'll give you £160, plus postage! :lol:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
No need to, that was me who offered that.

I don't value those items quite that high and I see it as somewhere between £250-300 for the items I listed, so there's perhaps £100-150 in it for me if I sell them all. Bare in mind I'm buying this stuff to re-sell at events like FF, Echo Live and toy fairs. Sure, sell them separately and make a bit more, there's no rule to say he has to sell to me if my offer is not good enough.

I've lost count how many times I've been offered way below what I want for an item in the sales thread here, on when selling on FB, if I'm not prepared to sell for that then the answer is a simple no, and move on.

If we're now operating a 'name and shame' system when someone is not prepared to offer full market value here then I'm done on the forum.

poncho

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:

I don't value those items quite that high and I see it as somewhere between £250-300 for the items I listed, so there's perhaps £100-150 in it for me if I sell them all. Bare in mind I'm buying this stuff to re-sell at events like FF, Echo Live and toy fairs. Sure, sell them separately and make a bit more, there's no rule to say he has to sell to me if my offer is not good enough.

I've lost count how many times I've been offered way below what I want for an item in the sales thread here, on when selling on FB, if I'm not prepared to sell for that then the answer is a simple no, and move on.

If we're now operating a 'name and shame' system when someone is not prepared to offer full market value here then I'm done on the forum.
you offered a dealer lot price no big deal imo

lejackal

Grand Master
Mark,

We've always got on and I know you've started a little enterprise and I support that, I also understand that there has to be a margin for you to make it viable but I always thought if someone came on here asking for advice that it was fair to tell them the actual value.

I know we all at times have bought an item we know we can make a bit off of for various reasons.

To be honest mate maybe I'm just being naive and idealistic as to what this section is for. Maybe even stupid.

Droopy

Padawan
SublevelStudios said:

Yeah fair enough on reflection, I think some of us look at these things only through the eyes of a collector (myself included) but forget that some of the forum members are dealers as well and so need a margin for it to be worth the hassle.

From my perspective I would have felt like I was stealing it at that price. No offence meant!

P.s my offer of £160 still stands!! :lol:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
Mark,

We've always got on and I know you've started a little enterprise and I support that, I also understand that there has to be a margin for you to make it viable but I always thought if someone came on here asking for advice that it was fair to tell them the actual value.

I know we all at times have bought an item we know we can make a bit off of for various reasons.

To be honest mate maybe I'm just being naive and idealistic as to what this section is for. Maybe even stupid.

We have Carl, and I in no way intend to jeapordise that.

You're dead right, this is the place to come to to find out a value for an item and I've always been happy to help wherever possible.

Many times I've bought from members who have posted their items here on this thread for a price we're both happy with. I don't feel as though I've done anything wrong here though. I've offered a price and if they're not happy with that then they can say no. No hard feelings.

As I said, I see the items I wanted at about £300 MAX - if anyone else see's more value in them then fine, offer away. By the time I've paid postage we're close to £200 so am I really that bad for wanting to make £100 on top?

lejackal

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:
lejackal said:
Mark,

We have Carl, and I in no way intend to jeapordise that.

You're dead right, this is the place to come to to find out a value for an item and I've always been happy to help wherever possible.

Many times I've bought from members who have posted their items here on this thread for a price we're both happy with. I don't feel as though I've done anything wrong here though. I've offered a price and if they're not happy with that then they can say no. No hard feelings.

As I said, I see the items I wanted at about £300 MAX - if anyone else see's more value in them then fine, offer away. By the time I've paid postage we're close to £200 so am I really that bad for wanting to make £100 on top?
In that context it looks completely different, to be honest it's just me I think....time for a break

castlegrayskull

Padawan
Well i didn't name and shame on purpose (I'm not that kind of guy) - was just trying to get a second opinion - if you chose to out yourself there's nothing I can do about that.

Thanks for all the responses .. at least I have some idea what my stuff is worth.

What's the going price for the falcon ?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
So basically sold individually it's all worth £400 no problem in the current market.

castlegrayskull

Padawan
Any price guides on the:

unboxed mini rig .. (not even sure what that's called)
unboxed sand skiff
Vehicle Maintenance Energiser

Thanks
Dave

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Loose Mini-Rigs generally sell around a fiver each
The VME maybe £10-£15; I had one on here for £20 for months and not one sniff

castlegrayskull

Padawan
Think is probably about time to sell all this stuff now i'm moving house ... could be one less box to move.

I'm guessing i should post all this in the sale section ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom