Header image

Lili Ledy Logray

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
spoons
Grand Master
Grand Master

Lili Ledy Logray

Postby spoons » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Just had an offer of £40 for this LL Logray with LL accessories - does that seem about right? eBay is all over the place

IMG_3979.JPG
IMG_3977.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your vintage die cast needs

Gaz46&2
New User
New User

Re: Lili Ledy Logray

Postby Gaz46&2 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:12 pm

I think its too low. I'm after one myself and would offer £40 as an absolute minimum. To me as a collector of loose Logray figures, I'd be willing to pay a bit more. Trying to track down genuine LL accessories has been a massive pain for me. So far I've found loads of loose figures with dubious accessories on offer. I can't say that's what others would pay or what market value is for the figure unfortunately, as I just don't know. Ebay can be hit and miss with prices. But at a guess a loose LL Logray with no accessories about £15 - the staff alone, maybe £20.

If you're interested in selling the figure I'd like to make you an offer by PM.

spoons
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby spoons » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:13 pm

Gaz46&2 wrote:I think its too low. I'm after one myself and would offer £40 as an absolute minimum. To me as a collector of loose Logray figures, I'd be willing to pay a bit more. Trying to track down genuine LL accessories has been a massive pain for me. So far I've found loads of loose figures with dubious accessories on offer. I can't say that's what others would pay or what market value is for the figure unfortunately, as I just don't know. Ebay can be hit and miss with prices. But at a guess a loose LL Logray with no accessories about £15 - the staff alone, maybe £20.

If you're interested in selling the figure I'd like to make you an offer by PM.

Thanks Gaz, I've been made an offer and as its in the right area I'll stand by it.

good luck with the hunt
http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your vintage die cast needs

coomber75
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby coomber75 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:10 pm

how the hell do you know if hes a lil leddy??

Return to “Vintage Valuation Requests”