Lili Ledy Logray

spoons

Grand Master
Just had an offer of £40 for this LL Logray with LL accessories - does that seem about right? eBay is all over the place

IMG_3979.JPG
IMG_3977.JPG

Gaz46&2

Padawan
I think its too low. I'm after one myself and would offer £40 as an absolute minimum. To me as a collector of loose Logray figures, I'd be willing to pay a bit more. Trying to track down genuine LL accessories has been a massive pain for me. So far I've found loads of loose figures with dubious accessories on offer. I can't say that's what others would pay or what market value is for the figure unfortunately, as I just don't know. Ebay can be hit and miss with prices. But at a guess a loose LL Logray with no accessories about £15 - the staff alone, maybe £20.

If you're interested in selling the figure I'd like to make you an offer by PM.

spoons

Grand Master
Gaz46&2 said:
I think its too low. I'm after one myself and would offer £40 as an absolute minimum. To me as a collector of loose Logray figures, I'd be willing to pay a bit more. Trying to track down genuine LL accessories has been a massive pain for me. So far I've found loads of loose figures with dubious accessories on offer. I can't say that's what others would pay or what market value is for the figure unfortunately, as I just don't know. Ebay can be hit and miss with prices. But at a guess a loose LL Logray with no accessories about £15 - the staff alone, maybe £20.

If you're interested in selling the figure I'd like to make you an offer by PM.

Thanks Gaz, I've been made an offer and as its in the right area I'll stand by it.

good luck with the hunt

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom