Lazer Canon Can Valuation Please

Rickskid

Youngling
I Have decided to sell some of the minisets that we have, I intend to start with the Lazer Cannon on the Tripod as you will see from the photos the box is in good condition. There are instructions and a Bounty Hunter Leaflet (which is water stained). The Canon and power box are complete.

J.jpg

I.jpg

H.jpg

G.jpg

IMG_4914.jpg

D.jpg

IMG_4912.jpg

IMG_4910.jpg

Cheers

Ian

Rickskid

Youngling
By The Way we have several other items some of which are boxed including a Sy Snootles and the Rebro band. We will most probably sell them on eBay and let the Forum Colleagues know when we are putting them up for auction. we will most probably set a reserve and see how we go on. The Lazer Cannon is a tester really to see what happens as we have some stuff that is far more valuable.

Cheers

Ian

Rickskid

Youngling
Thanks Guys

I'll be putting it on evilbay with a reserve of £20. We are not desperate to sell the toys so we feel it would be foolish to give them away for less than they're worth so if it doesn't sell it's no bother.

So if any of you Guys are interested I plan to put it on this afternoon.

Thanks for the help.

Ian

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Rickskid said:
Thanks Guys

I'll be putting it on evilbay with a reserve of £20. We are not desperate to sell the toys so we feel it would be foolish to give them away for less than they're worth so if it doesn't sell it's no bother.

So if any of you Guys are interested I plan to put it on this afternoon.

Thanks for the help.

Ian

Post a link in the eBay section to draw attention to your one as there will be a load of Canon's on eBay this week I'm sure

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom