Complete Boxed Ewoc Village Valuation Request

Rickskid

Youngling
Could members please have a look at our boxed Ewoc Village Play set and give us an idea of what they think it is worth.

The box is worn around the edges somewhat but has the original internal packing and instructions. It has not been tampered with at all, it was tempting to colour in the black scuffed edges with a black marker pen ti hide the scuffs but I decided against it.

I have checked carefully and everything is there including the swing ball, lift , sedan chair and all the railings and fire spit. I remember that when this was bought for my boys they hardly ever played with it so everything inside the box is pristine. Would it be better if I sold it with or without the figures? The ones in the pictures are extras that we have in the collection so wouldn't be missed.

IMG_4936.jpg

IMG_4935.jpg

IMG_4933.jpg

IMG_4932.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_4930.jpg

IMG_4929.jpg

IMG_4927.jpg

IMG_4926.jpg

IMG_4925.jpg

IMG_4924.jpg

IMG_4923.jpg

IMG_4922.jpg

IMG_4921.jpg

Thanks in advance

Ian

Lindo

Sith Lord
I sold mine recently on bids on ebay for 160, the box was in a lot better condition so I would say yours would be between 100-120
PS, that's without the figures

Rickskid

Youngling
Thanks for the response and valuation. It will be on eBay from 1600 today without the figures for a start price of £70 if any Forum members are interested.

Regards

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom