Factory Defect Value

VikiRin

Hello everyone! I'm new here was looking for a possible value to a vintage At-St Driver I have. I recently inherited all of our childhood toys from my dad after my mothers passing. I have a LOT of vintage SW toys. I remember playing with them as a child but after a few years they were packaged away into storage, never tampered with or altered. After inheriting them back I put them into storage for a few years and only recently decided to go through them. I went through the action figures (I only had about 23 total) all of them loose. I didn't catch it the first few times, but today I picked up my At-St driver and realized he has two right arms! I'm remarkably amazed at this and I can't seem to be able to find any information on this anywhere. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I'm NOT looking to sell it, but I would like to know if it has value. One man told me some people boil the figure and switch arms. I know for a FACT that never happened. I was a kid then, I couldn't care less about their value at that age, and my parents never could understand my obsession with those toys or my comics and other action figures for that matter so they wouldn't have touched it either. Anyone have any input or thoughts? Much appreciated everyone and may the force be with you :)!

Attachments

• IMG_0813.JPG
    IMG_0813.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0814.JPG
    IMG_0814.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0815.JPG
    IMG_0815.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0816.JPG
    IMG_0816.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0817.JPG
    IMG_0817.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0818.JPG
    IMG_0818.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0819.JPG
    IMG_0819.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0820.JPG
    IMG_0820.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 261

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Hello and welcome.

These are known errors and whilst weird and not too common, they're not massively valuable loose like this. Someone might pay a few extra quid if they have an AT ST focus or collect factory error figures.

You won't be retiring anytime soon I'm afraid.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom