Valuation for full set of loose

greedole

Padawan
With today's mental prices for loose figures,what would you value a full set inc last 17 and all droids/ewoks...no vlix/VCJ/DTs ..etc.
All C9.
Cheers

maxf

Jedi Master
£3.5 - £4k.

Prices have gone mental - I paid less than that under a year ago, mainly from dealers!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'd say Rich is there at around £4K. Loose price rises seem to have left MOCs standing and if you broke up a loose set now I'd bet you'd get £4,500. But yes, as a single set without VCJ I'd say £4K is now result achievable.

That said, do you really mean c9? The AFA (Awful ****ing Arse-biscuits) equivelant would be AFA90. At that grade I think the sky's the limit, double that at least.

lejackal

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
That said, do you really mean c9? The AFA (Awful ****ing Arse-biscuits) equivelant would be AFA90. At that grade I think the sky's the limit, double that at least.

Collector C-9 might differ from the Arse Fuck Association
90 grade as well

Also, look how much fun you can have with acronyms 8)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
That said, do you really mean c9? The AFA (Awful ****ing Arse-biscuits) equivalent would be AFA90. At that grade I think the sky's the limit, double that at least.

Collector C-9 might differ from the Arse Fuck Association
90 grade as well

Also, look how much fun you can have with acronyms 8)

Quite agree, Carl. Let's face is, most AFA80 (Absolutely Fecking Abysmal) figures are what I would consider a "c9" in older school terms.

Tony jedi

Padawan
I must say I am very surprised at this. I was under the impression that a set of 100 would be 2 to 2.5K my set of 100 is blue snag the rebo band and all the last 15 first 12 etc..

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
I think if you were to buy the majority of them in lots you would keep the costs down but buying them individually I think at least £5k nowadays going on what they go for on Ebay, as an example just Yak Face, Luke Stormtrooper, R2 Pop Up and EV9D9 is going to be about £1000 for just those 4

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Totally agree, those four on good condition will set you back at least £1000 today.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom