What to pay for ESB MOC's.

av6

Jedi Knight
Hi all.

Looking for a bit of help here. Just started to buy MOC's and there are a few that are high on my wants list, but I wonder if anyone could give me an idea of what I can expect to pay for them. Obviously I realise condition and card variant are going to play a big part in price. The ones I'm looking for are all wanted on a ESB card. Card variation I'm not too fussed with as long as it is ESB. The figures are Yoda, 4-LOM, Tie Fighter Pilot, Vader and Luke (Bespin). Oh, and Boba Fett.

Any info here would be much appreciated.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Paul, as you say, condition and cardback are massively important. I'd say you'll be looking at this sort of price for a C7/8 Kenner MOC:
Yoda £175-225
4-LOM £125-175
TFP £ 150-200
Luke Bespin £200-250
Vader £250 +
Boba £1K +

av6

Jedi Knight
Cheers Andy.

I'm quite surprised at those prices to be honest. I was expecting to pay a little more than that. Except for Boba, I was expecting around that price range.
There was a Yoda on eBay a few days ago with a starting bid of £270. I was tempted, but just wasn't sure as to what I should be paying. Plus it was graded. I want to stay away from graded stuff if I can. I really don't believe in it for a number of reasons.

av6

Jedi Knight
Thanks for the pointers mate. I'll take a look on eBay US, but it's those damn customs that put me off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom