Valuation for lili ledy removable rocket fett

Mark1973

Youngling
Hi i need some help evaluating my lili ledy removable rocket fett ukg 80 graded rare piece due to economic circustances i need to sell some of my rare vintage boba fett items. Please help thank you
Mark

P.s sorry about pics crap with smartphone :oops:

Attachments

• 20170627_132723.jpg
    20170627_132723.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 936
  • 20170627_132747.jpg
    20170627_132747.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 935
  • 20170627_132757.jpg
    20170627_132757.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 933
  • 20170627_132816.jpg
    20170627_132816.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 934

Gaz46&2

Padawan
I'm a bargain bin collector - so not my area at all. It might be worth searching through completed listings on ebay, to see how much they go for.

Mark1973

Youngling
Hi there is one on ebay now for sale but its not graded and hes put a price tag of over £2500

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/122567746418

so mine being graded thinking £3000. What you guys reckon?

Thanks for the info it all helps.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Mark1973 said:
Hi there is one on ebay now for sale but its not graded and hes put a price tag of over £2500

Look at this on eBay
Code:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/122567746418

so mine being graded thinking £3000. What you guys reckon?

Thanks for the info it all helps.

What someone lists an item for is not what it might actually be worth... That works at both ends of the scale. If they had listed it at 99p, it doesn't mean its worth 99p anymore than the person listing it at £2500 meaning its worth that either. Not saying you don't have a high price item, just be careful on assumptions.

Best bet is to check SOLD listings, rather than for sale; sadly my quick eBay search didn't pull one up, in fact the Star Wars Tracker and eBay only seem to have evidence of the welded Ledy Fetts (one at £250 the other graded and at £600).

Also the item you link is Archival cased, not graded... that seems an odd thing unless it has paint touch-ups or the like to prevent it being graded; any ideas?

Mark1973

Youngling
Well all i know is if mine is graded and it is gemuine and not been touched up as you say the other one may have, then i'm still thinking 2500 to 3000 k, i need to sell it so i will be putting it on sale for £2750 on evil bay.

Anyone with anymore help before i put him up for sale.

Cheers mark

Mark1973

Youngling
Tried looking for a piece like mine being sold but there is nothing, so this is why i have decided at my price if it sells great if not i'll see what happens and test the water then

Thanks again guys :D
Watch this space and ebay :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
Mark1973 said:
Well all i know is if mine is graded and it is gemuine and not been touched up as you say the other one may have, then i'm still thinking 2500 to 3000 k, i need to sell it so i will be putting it on sale for £2750 on evil bay.

Anyone with anymore help before i put him up for sale.

Cheers mark
Why not list it on here, you'll save 10% in fees for a start

Mark1973

Youngling
Sold now, for asking price. so happy about that good price £2750, :D

Cheers for all your advice i may well sell some of my remaining fett collection on here.

Mark

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great price Mark and I guess it show us all the going rate for this figure at the moment in this condition.

Ian

Mark1973

Youngling
Hi thanks again, a slighty unrealated question i tried to post my U85 ukg loose graded trilogo unpainted knee on here yesterday in the sales category and said i did not have permission, just trying to resolve this so i can sell on here without evil bay prices and to fellow collectors.

Thanks Mark

Palifan

Sith Lord
Mark1973 said:
Hi thanks again, a slighty unrealated question i tried to post my U85 ukg loose graded trilogo unpainted knee on here yesterday in the sales category and said i did not have permission, just trying to resolve this so i can sell on here without evil bay prices and to fellow collectors.

Thanks Mark

I've passed your message onto the admin team mark so hopefully someone will be able to help you out soon.

Ian

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Mark1973 said:

Thanks Mark

Strange. Nothing showing in the logs. Was it your first post? If not you should have been able to sell. I don't think we have post limit before you can sell (do we? Lol).
Try again, any probs drop me a PM.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Mark1973 said:

Thanks Mark

It might have had something to do with this forum rule:

NO U-GRADES!

SWF Team said:
In support of the recent movement against U-grading, including UKG's pledge to stop the practice, it is no longer permitted to sell U-graded items on this forum. The ONLY exception to this is items that have come from mailing/shipping boxes, eg U-graded baggies (still in their bags) or sealed mini-rigs.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Doh. I missed that. :oops: :lol:
Yeah, that'll explain it. Just as well you're here to cover for me Emiel! Lol
I'll get the hang of this moderating thing yet.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I didn't. :lol: I put a link to the selling rules in the thread directing the seller to the " no Ugrading" aspect. After a couple of members diplomatically advised that there would be no joy with it on here.

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=34149

We got your back Mr Moderator :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
:oops: :lol:

I just read his most recent post and missed the glaring "U". Had I scrolled down from the top, I hope I would have spotted the problem. Though saying that it does appear I now have my brain on a time share basis.......and someone else has it most of the time. :lol:

Mark1973

Youngling
Didnt know that about u grades :oops: sorry guys as you can see its an old graded u85 and i have had it for years, rules are rules on evil bay it goes :evil: lol

Thanks for the explanation of why, i havent got anymore u grade pieces just that one, hope that i havent upset too many people. :?

Thanks mark

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom