Header image

ROTJ Weekly Comics + Free Gifts

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
Twin30mm
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

ROTJ Weekly Comics + Free Gifts

Postby Twin30mm » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Nearing completion of my SW comic run, so looking to get rid of the doubles etc.
Not expecting the earth, but would be grateful for a valuation.

80 odd comics ranging from poor to good condition. 7 comics come with the free gifts (these were sourced seperately).
The poster has repair damage.

Thanks in advance.
Jon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I want more life......f*cker"
WTB List: http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26380

ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: ROTJ Weekly Comics + Free Gifts

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:38 pm

Personally I still see the majority of these at a maximum of £1 each with the lower grade ones at 50p. The UK comics are more collected than they were but they have quietened down from 6 months ago when they were all the rage and prices were going silly. Those with the free gifts would obviously get more ad I guess you'd be looking between £5 and maybe up to £10 each depending on condition and the gift.

I would advise against selling the regular comics separately. Way too much bother. Job lot them and knock a decent amount off. The £20-£30 less that you get will be paid back in time and hassle saved! The comics with gift I'd sell separately if I was you.

Twin30mm
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Re: ROTJ Weekly Comics + Free Gifts

Postby Twin30mm » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:19 pm

ScruffyLookingNH wrote:Personally I still see the majority of these at a maximum of £1 each with the lower grade ones at 50p. The UK comics are more collected than they were but they have quietened down from 6 months ago when they were all the rage and prices were going silly. Those with the free gifts would obviously get more ad I guess you'd be looking between £5 and maybe up to £10 each depending on condition and the gift.

I would advise against selling the regular comics separately. Way too much bother. Job lot them and knock a decent amount off. The £20-£30 less that you get will be paid back in time and hassle saved! The comics with gift I'd sell separately if I was you.

That's great, Simon. Thanks for the advice.
"I want more life......f*cker"
WTB List: http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26380

Return to “Vintage Valuation Requests”