Price valuation for 11 carded figures and a mini rig

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
Hi Everyone,I am after getting rid of some of my duplicate carded figures and would like anyone to offer up a fair market price for all the figures and mini rig shown below,cheers Dave.

ALL FIGURES WHICH GET A REALISTIC VALUATION WILL BE OFFERED FOR SALE ON HERE

NONE OF THE FIGURES CAN BE REMOVED FROM PACKAGING

HAN TRENCH COAT 77 BACK bubble has been squashed down but no cracks card has minor creases and sticker residue

BIKER SCOUT 65 BACK card has sticker residue and minor creases NO WEAPON PACKED WITH FIGURE

GAMORREAN GUARD 65 BACK yellowed bubble not bad overall

AT AT COMMANDER 65 BACK bubble yellowed and has a tiny split above figures head minor creases to card

WEEQUAY 65 BACK card can be folded into quarters!! bubble has dent bottom right and yellowed

PRUNE FACE 77 BACK card has minor crease bubble has dings and yellowed

NIKTO 77 BACK bubble has dings and 2 cracks card has piece missing at bottom

LOGRAY 77 BACK yellowed bubble sticker residue to card butb otherwise ok

KLAATU SKIFF 79 BACK yellowed bubble card has sticker removal tear

LANDO SKIFF 65 BACK yellowed bubble card has a fair few creases

KLAATU PALITOY 65 BACK bubble yellowed and right corner broke away (figure cannot be removed) card has crease

RADAR LASER CANNON

lejackal

Grand Master
chewbaccadave said:
Hi Everyone,I am after getting rid of some of my duplicate carded figures and would like anyone to offer up a fair market price for all the figures and mini rig shown below,cheers Dave.

ALL FIGURES WHICH GET A REALISTIC VALUATION WILL BE OFFERED FOR SALE ON HERE

NONE OF THE FIGURES CAN BE REMOVED FROM PACKAGING

HAN TRENCH COAT 77 BACK bubble has been squashed down but no cracks card has minor creases and sticker residue £70-£80

BIKER SCOUT 65 BACK card has sticker residue and minor creases NO WEAPON PACKED WITH FIGURE Unsure, would no weapon increase value as technically it's a error card?

GAMORREAN GUARD 65 BACK yellowed bubble not bad overall £50-£60

AT AT COMMANDER 65 BACK bubble yellowed and has a tiny split above figures head minor creases to card Great looking card but the split hurts it, £40-60

WEEQUAY 65 BACK card can be folded into quarters!! bubble has dent bottom right and yellowed £30?

PRUNE FACE 77 BACK card has minor crease bubble has dings and yellowed £50-£60

NIKTO 77 BACK bubble has dings and 2 cracks card has piece missing at bottom £30

LOGRAY 77 BACK yellowed bubble sticker residue to card butb otherwise ok £40

KLAATU SKIFF 79 BACK yellowed bubble card has sticker removal tear £40

LANDO SKIFF 65 BACK yellowed bubble card has a fair few creases £40-£50

KLAATU PALITOY 65 BACK bubble yellowed and right corner broke away (figure cannot be removed) card has crease £30

RADAR LASER CANNON £20
My best estimates for you mate

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
Thanks for the help lejackal will see if anyone else has any help especially with the BIKER SCOUT now being a miscard,cheers Dave.

your prices seem fair though :D

I meant error card whoops :oops:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
The estimates of Lejackal look spot on to me.
Personally I think that no weapon would bring to price down rather than up, so around £100 - £120?
Think that one will either fly or bomb, difficult to price, as already mentioned.
Good luck with the sale of these.

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
Mr-shifter said:
Is it an error or does it have a broken bubble? It's not a miscard, it's an error card.

Bubble is sealed no dings and no splits.It's the double prong bubble so there's no chance it's fell out either.
I will be listing them all,on here,tonight or whenever i can be arsed and thanks for the help guys,cheers Dave.

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
The Biker Scout is objectively more interesting but I wouldn't say it is more valuable than a normal one.

I collect the odd miscard / weapon error & see the occasional figure packaged without a weapon & they don't appeal to me. I tend to agree with above poster that it could be worth less (maybe only slightly) than one packaged with his blaster.

Still interesting though!

Good luck with the sale. Certainly worth auctioning for a gamble :)

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
punk_pat said:
The Biker Scout is objectively more interesting but I wouldn't say it is more valuable than a normal one.

I collect the odd miscard / weapon error & see the occasional figure packaged without a weapon & they don't appeal to me. I tend to agree with above poster that it could be worth less (maybe only slightly) than one packaged with his blaster.

Still interesting though!

Good luck with the sale. Certainly worth auctioning for a gamble :)

Thanks for the input and that's what i've decided to do unless any interest here,cheers Dave.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Think the valuations are good and the Biker Scout if anything will b slightly less desirable missing his gun.

U may get some great results doing an auction.

Best of luck.

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
palitoyjunky said:
Think the valuations are good and the Biker Scout if anything will b slightly less desirable missing his gun.

U may get some great results doing an auction.

Best of luck.

The only Palitoy Biker Scout I can Find on E-Bay (For sale or sold) is this one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star-wars-Rotj-Palitoy-Biker-Scout-Moc-/263009909471?hash=item3d3c9cbadf%3Ag%3ABIcAAOSwuMZZHb30&nma=true&si=smCJlqftULXc2udvOHNfhT%252FhW8E%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

How do you get the price up as it ended as a best offer sale?
Pictures of creases,tiny piece missing in bottom of stem,touch up and the back.
Can someone confirm it is a palitoy 65c twin stem please and i'll put it up on E-bay as an auction,cheers Dave.

lejackal

Grand Master
chewbaccadave said:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/saber1977/m.html?nma=true&hash=item3d3c9cbadf%3Ag%3ABIcAAOSwuMZZHb30&item=263009909471&orig_cvip=true&si=smCJlqftULXc2udvOHNfhT%252FhW8E%253D&_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=179&_udhi=180&_nkw=Biker%20Scout&_dcat=75708&rt=nc

benny100

Sith Lord
With regards to the biker scout the lack of weapon may actually devalue it, a biker scout focus collector may be interested perhaps as an oddity. It's a nice card though and assuming the bubble is ok I'd guess around £100

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom